A REAL sport ffs..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Just had a chat with imegrations and texas state realestates, im buying the house down your street EQ, were gonna be neighbours:D

Realy i dont talk more poletics when i mdrunk, honest:rolleyes::P

Ive come to the conclusion that i cant drink while in the US, id just get beaten up or worse:lol:

wow gen! you REAALLLYYY dont understand the US(quit calling us america) this is a big country and there are plenty of very liberal places to live. ;) btw, doesnt EQ live in Arkansas? i think you just insulted Texas :eek:

Cheers :)

I have so much to say and i h8 typing:DI also sometimes take it for granted that ppl know where im going with things and that something needent be said.

My bad

At least know now what everyone from Norway is like. :eek:

It seemed like such a nice country to visit too. Oh well, on to Germany for Octoberfest.

:rofl::boozer::chilled:

Havent figured out y ppl come here for vacation either, must be the nature thing.Cause its fucking expensive here.

I saw a interview with some old Yanks on vacation here,they were standing filling gas when the reporter turned up.
The old man said he thought norway was very beutyfull and that he had been psycholoicaly prepared for the petrol prices:teehee:

Last edited: