A REAL sport ffs..

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gen76

Jun 9, 2001
20000036.jpg

Bowdown, to bad Akebono quit.He rocked:(

If u hadnt guessed already this is Sumo :D

Put a helmet on him and than see what what he can do.

He looks pretty fat to me. I thought only people from the US were fat?

That pic was just an example.

Masushira or akebono would wipe out the entire deffensive section of the Dallas cowboys:rofl: 213 cm high and 300kg = ouch:D
Well he wont do the 100m dash, but u wont get past him either:lol:

:lol:

An offensive lineman does more physical work in one game than a sumo wrestler does in one season. They are just better athletes.

:D

agreed blown...i played organized ball for well over 10 yrs. on all levels...and even tho i wasnt a line man, i did see all the shit and work they had to go thru in practice and 4 quarterz of ball. They are the heart of both offense and defense..theyve made the emmitz and terrelz wiff out them nuffin...and you would be surprised of the abilities of these 350+ poundz beastz...both d1 and pro..there agility, vertical leap, strength and explosive speed of the line..no sumo iz all around like they...

Like staying out of the reach of my sumo guy, cause if he gets ahold of the lineman he wont do much more the rest of the season:rofl:

Seriously for a moment, dont know if u have watch any Sumo.But the arent all fat, u should see the leg and chest arm mucels on some of these guys.....chheeeese.

Akebono is a US citizen btw, hes from Hawaii:DHis name is chad fs
He quit as yokozuna which is the highest title in Sumo.Think theres only 8 yokozunas at a time.

Sumo is a real fun sport once u weatch a few matches, try it sometime.

I remember i had a boardgame called bloodbowl once, it is about the same as your football, same rules and field.But hteres more rules and alot more blood:D

Nothing is quite like a defensive line with 8 chainsaw wielding loonies.(smal insane dwarves with chainsaws)Or the ogre blocker, now theres a wall if u ever saw 1:lol:

i would like to see a sumo wrestler go thru 4 hard hittin quarters of football...most sumo matches dont last more than a minute, some can even end within a few seconds of start..so by the time big heavy sumo catches the agile proffesional hoggy...he will be too out breathe to do anything ;)

your just bitter cuz when eva a foreigner comes here to play football, they all get put at punterz n kickerz...fuck we won't even let em hold for pat's :fingers:

Sumo is a real fun sport once u weatch a few matches, try it sometime.

Watch a bunch of overweight lardasses in thongs giving each other wedgies? No thank you, I'd rather watch Golf.
:lol:

i would like to see a sumo wrestler go thru 4 hard hittin quarters of football...most sumo matches dont last more than a minute, some can even end within a few seconds of start..

Actually 8 seconds i the standard round time.

all get put at punterz n kickerz...fuck we won't even let em hold

Well u slags cant kick for shit:D

Personaly id like to see the gladiator circus return, every year sport become more extreem, so y not cut to the chase.Convert a sport stadium and use voulentirs(fucking earlyand sick cant bearse to spellcheck.)and long term convicts:D

so ur sayin sumo has no stamina wut so eva... and i'd ratha be a skilled athlete then a foreigner thatz only good wiff his foot..and wtf iz a slag :P

just a bunch of fat fucks in g-strings that are prolly ghay anyway......just what i want to watch :rolleyes:

slag = summo fag :D

Gen if you like watchin pheg fat dudes with creatored ass's go ahead :D

Last edited: