A message from Her Majesty the Queen.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

and having presidemt is better how they eat up tax money +u have 2 vote 4 them every 5 or 4 years which also eats tax money + in 99% they r simians......

Because a president is voted for democratically. These 'royal' tax-eaters just make spawns of hell and get a rich life for doing nothing.
And it's not only the queen. It's her sons/daughters and their sons/daughters aswell (and their sons/daughters too :|).

With a president you only pay for the president+wife/childs.
It's a hypocrite system which should have been abandoned ages ago.

Missed

"2. Using the same twenty-seven words interspersed with filler noises such as ''like' and 'you know' is an unacceptable and inefficient form of communication. "

"4. You will learn to resolve personal issues without using guns, lawyers, or therapists. The fact that you need so many lawyers and therapists shows that you're not quite ready to be independent. Guns should only be used for shooting grouse. If you can't sort things out without suing someone or speaking to a therapist,then you're not ready to shoot grouse."
----------------------
"5. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. Although a permit will be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public."

Those are also the only funny ones, although the thing about American sports is somewhat right as well. Americans just like sports that are way too complicated to understand for some reason :lol:

Because a president is voted for democratically. These 'royal' tax-eaters just make spawns of hell and get a rich life for doing nothing.
And it's not only the queen. It's her sons/daughters and their sons/daughters aswell (and their sons/daughters too :|).

u really believe that?

rofl made ma laugh so hard :rofl:

u really believe that?

Just think of it. The queen got no power (officially). Why not instate a democratically chosen president?
Instead of spending millions of euros on the queen's palaces, plane trips, more palaces, hell spawns, etc.
The queen is just a facade .

If you think having a queen is so good, why not give some examples instead of just saying 'no' and loling?

and having presidemt is better how they eat up tax money +u have 2 vote 4 them every 5 or 4 years which also eats tax money + in 99% they r simians......

:nod:

And we have to pay for the upkeep of them palaces anyways... the financial argument against monarchy (it costs too much) is a very doubtful one. I suspect it is cheaper overall than a presidency. And more entertaining for sure :rofl:

Have to agree with Sneez.

Monarchy is useless anyway and should be vanished. Ontop it costs more than a normal president.
But hey, about what would women magazins report if there would be no monarchy? Ah well, prolly only about hollywood stars, diets and cloths. Howww boring! :rolleyes:

Oh and we would miss the ridiculous "RIP DIANA" merchandise. how horrible :bawling: :bawling:

Yay some people agreed with me! I thought I was making an ass of myself again.