3v3 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb said:
lets see urs now! cant be 2 much worse then the GAP masterpeice
oh u bastard

i wudnt touch freewebs fs

ima geocities man!

ok brb will temp destroy my last clan mins 3 back up website just for you!

Reminder

If you are having problems contacting your opponent to schedule a match

Scheduling Matches:
If you have been trying to contact your opponent but have been unable to reach them for the past few weeks post in this forum http://3v3.so-lid.co.uk/news/viewforum.php?f=7 please read the sticky entitled "I Cant Get Hold of My Opponent!!" before making a post. Please be sure to make a new thread in that forum after you have read the sticky. You have until Monday 22nd to make your post.

Once you have made a post outlining that you have had problems, we shall make an attempt to contact your opponent by Email, IRC & UTA Forum PM. If they still do not respond, then we shall force a date in favour of you.
The deadline for your opponent to respond is - Tuesday 23rd - if they fail to do this the match will be forced to your date. (so make sure any date you post is after 23rd - if you are really struggling for a date after that then put the latest available date you can play)
Note: All matches pending reschedule will be considered as not scheduled so the same rules apply as above.

Non Scheduled Matches:
Matches that are not played before the end of the group stage, will simply be counted as double forfeit, both teams 0 points - if you are having trouble contacting your opponent see the passage above as an explanation of what to do. If you dont declare that you are having problems before the date stated above then its up to you to schedule your match with your opponent, the admin team will not force schedule. Remember the Final date to have your match played is 28th Novemeber. If its not played by then, we will not listen to any explanations you have had 3 weeks to schedule these matches, you simply havent shown enough interest.

Last edited:
Problem we're trying to overcome is that Protocol's team can apparently only play Fridays and Saturdays and those are the days mine have asked not to. I have been, and am in, communication with him about this, just in case his message gave the impression that I was avoiding him or being lazy.

Hector said:
Problem we're trying to overcome is that Protocol's team can apparently only play Fridays and Saturdays and those are the days mine have asked not to. I have been, and am in, communication with him about this, just in case his message gave the impression that I was avoiding him or being lazy.
Erm, I was going off the bookings page. As you can see, the only free days that don't already have matches on UK Server 1 are Friday the 26th and Saturday 27th. Believe me, if there were slots during week I wouldn't have had to mention a friday or a saturday :) (edit: also these two dates we don't have other clan matches to worry about)

Last edited:
thu 25th?

btw UK-1 is down atm if u need a Uk server ask me about (-8-) server and ill see if its free

X-Bomb said:
thu 25th?

btw UK-1 is down atm if u need a Uk server ask me about (-8-) server and ill see if its free
Our team has pro-as war on the 25th and we wont know until the day of match if we will be needed.

Update 23/11/2004

The deadline for match scheduling conflicts has past, if you havent reported that you were having problems contacting your opponents war arranger its to late - we are now assuming that you have agreed a date between urselves and the match will be played - we will not force a date now because you didnt report that you had problems contacting your opponent.

Its now up to both teams to decide on a date and time and play the match. If the match isnt played by Sunday (28th Nov) midnight then the match will be declared as default loss for both teams, neither team will get any points, and if there is to be any future tournaments organised by us, we wont allow you in cause ur wasting our time!

==================================================

Group A Status
Barmy Army vs BolWerk Reloaded - NOT SCHEDULED
Barmy Army vs Invincible Snowbears - NOT SCHEDULED
BolWerk Reloaded vs Godfathers - NOT SCHEDULED

Godfathers vs Invincible Snowbears - NO RESULT SUBMITTED - Monday 22nd November 2004 - 22 GMT << will need evidence that the match was played. Screenshot please.

Group B Status
All Matches Scheduled :thumb:

Group C Status
Gay and Proud! vs Lesbian OperationS - NOT SCHEDULED
Gay and Proud! vs Nudlaug`extreme - NOT SCHEDULED
Lesbian OperationS vs Nudlaug`extreme - NOT SCHEDULED
Nudlaug`extreme vs UnCrowned Legends - NOT SCHEDULED

Gay and Proud! vs UnCrowned Legends - Wednesday 17th November 2004 - 20GMT << no update on the reschedule?

Group D Status
All Matches Scheduled :thumb:

Last edited:
X-Bomb said:
Tonights Matches:
Match 1:
mut own dummies vs Tut Ank Amon warriors - Group B
Time: 17GMT
Server: 3v3 [UK-1] - Sorry UK-1 is still down hope you played elsewhere.

Tut Ank Amon warriors didn't have a team i want to talk to lam first but not sure if MoD can reschedule :/