3v3 Cup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tonights Matches:
Match 1:
All Stars vs Tut Ank Amon warriors - Group B
Time: 17GMT
Server: 3v3 [NL-1]

Match 2:
k1ngs vs Invincible Snowbears - Group A
Time: 19GMT
Server: 3v3 [NL-1] / [NL-2] / A Clan Server

ReD said:
im best founder evah

omg who edited my team on the site MYM IS NOT CAPTAIN fs

captain = war arranger , if there is no captain the founder is war arranger - which is you?

EVERYONE TALK TO RED FOR ARRANGING MATCHES! :drummer:

FAO X-bomb/Anni :)

Kneedown! vs Lesbian OperationS has been moved from Tus 23rd to weds 24th, NL-1 server @ 20:00

Preliminary booking for Kneedown! vs uncrowned Legends is now Tues 23rd @ 20:00, private server (atm), still needs Mc to check team availability so its not confirmed yet.

Just in case u missed it on the other forum :) since i just edited the original booking

Last edited:
Thanks Gaz, will delete the old booking and add the new booking when i get home in a bit.

Busy Today!

Tonights Matches:
Match 1:
Chocolate Starfish vs You Shoot, We Die - Group D
Time: 20GMT
Server: 3v3 [NL-1]
Result 4-0 to Chocolate Starfish via Forfeit.

Match 2:
Kneedown! vs Gay and Proud! - Group C
Server: (-8-) Server
Result 4-1 to Gay and Proud!

Match 3:
Mut own Dummies vs frysboX - Group B
Server: [NL-2]
Result 4-0 to Mut own Dummies

Last edited:
Yeah the server is empty now :( We were trying to go in for ages but turns out we must have been going to a different DB server ip

Edit: Its cool though, we apologise about the mess up and we didnt have a full team anyway since 1 of our members had a match so I guess we forfeit :/

Last edited:
i appolgize and take full responsibilty for the YSWD fook up.
have some family problems atm and got dragged out at last minute, i was gonna email some1 from my phone, but i have a loan phone that doesnt have wap.

sorry again :(

Mushroomhead said:
i appolgize and take full responsibilty for the YSWD fook up.
have some family problems atm and got dragged out at last minute, i was gonna email some1 from my phone, but i have a loan phone that doesnt have wap.

sorry again :(

Presumably the rest of your team knew cos they didnt turn up either

Hector said:
Presumably the rest of your team knew cos they didnt turn up either

i think Zan and Virus were about but i didnt give them any server details or anything. THey didnt know i wasnt goign to be here cos neither did i.