346-145 in 40 minutes and giving up

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don t understand something ! LoL
np
Ask to ion and i m sure they ll can explain you this score !

yeah we lost 145 346 to Viruz TDM Clanbase. Still we almost won deck16][, was only 30 frags down and was playing with 3 men for ages. We would of won deck if it was 4v4 not 3v4. Liandri was just stoopid, they are experienced at the level where we havent played it ever as a clan. They camped the SB/Mini like bitches it was basically, spawn run for gun.... but no gun.. try to kill someone with enforcer, but u cant and u die.. repeat x 300 lol :D

Anyway ION left CDM - Camp Deathmatch because Pro rules suck imho, they say WS on is newbie spamming rules but i tend to disagree :)

0wned em in assault, before they went into hyber lol :rolleyes: :D

http://www.clanbase.com/warrep_show.php?wid=529899&cid=12534

btw mi5 didnt do any better: 330 142 to Viruz

Just get it...Viruz rock, their pulse/mini aiming is great, ur dead in 2secs.
I dont think many AS-players could beat them, maybe Gen & Unique.

Errrrr, a result in AS against Viruz means about as much as a Viruz TDM win over ION, dick.

Viruz are one of the best TDM clans in Europe, so anyone who is ignorant enough (KNI), to come onto a board and start ripping the piss out of an AS clan (ION) who got beaten by them, is just ridiculous at best (Or maybe Ai would like to play Viruz and see how they get on ? I'd bet a hell of alot of money that Ai wouldnt even come close to ION's score, but that isn't the point)............

Can't speak for Unique obviously, but Gen (FB, with Gen playing) can certainly beat Viruz, they did so 3-1 in CB Cup and again, by and even bigger margin (afaik....or remember :)) in a friendly about a month ago. However since then Viruz have improved, so I have been told.

And Pro rules dont suck, they just take getting used to.
IMO, its the only true way to play UT, but that is just my opinion :)

ddie

Last edited:
well if viruz are the "best" why did we almost beat them on deck? we are an "assault" clan after all LOL

I wasnt impressed by their skills the only reason we got a wooping on laindri was cus they camped.

u do remeber us whipping ur ass 8-0 once or twice, don't ya ai, yet u still make fun of us,..

and damn i got owned on a map I've only played like 5 times and then almost beat em on deck 3v4, if we had more than 3 ppl in the clan interested in tdm, we may have carried on.

Last edited:
now now Ace,
A) Ai did not tell Furax to come on the board and say that, so dont blame it on Ai, its Furax who did it and
B) one of those 8-0s were 3v6 so that not wot i call a match fs ;)

yep, Mi5 had a similar overall scoreline against them a while back, although I couldnt play that match, and if i remember correctly, one of our players left during the the first map so we were outnumbered by one.

I agree with Neo bout those fookin WS rules, so easy to get map locked out, especially when ur an assault clan playing dm as a team against some more expericened oposition. Just be glad you didnt play morpheus *shudders*

Maybe an ION-Mi5 tdm would be cool, 4on4 or something, although i imagine it'd end in controversy.

The "best" ? Nice when people put words in your mouth huh ? Makes them look so intelligent hehe

I said they were "one" of the best, but far from *the* best.
And tbh, I doubt they were taking it particularly seriously, so "almost" beating them on Deck, well...........make your own decisions.

And as for your, "Just an a AS clan", comment, I was trying to back you up, but if you prefer I join in and argue from KNI's side, np :rofl:

ddie

i just put that here because
some ion ppl like put url about their ranking ............
and they tried to do as mi5 .....;play in tdm league but as you could see the result wasn t fine
you really think eddy i don t know tdm clan on clanbase? ahh
i was in Sr'z (soul revaz) and now i m in UFL but i don t play often tdm match since i m in Ai. And i know viruz is a good clan but take 200 frags......... i though in AS ppl knew stay more in life
and for a 4vs4 against mi5........
I think mi5 will win against you !
so don t say everything eddy !
And Ace about our latest match yep you won 8-0 but to 6vs3...... it s not really difficult !

Ps: please don t compare gen and unique ......
gen own all you !
and you know neo, gen is a better sniper than you !
so let me laughing when i read he better as sniper is......
the better ....... is ..........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.