346-145 in 40 minutes and giving up

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well........ION could probably take UFL :rofl: so, I wouldn't band that name around too much.......should have stayed in srz d00d.

About the only thing you said which made any sense was about Gen 0wning all........he is god you know ?
His Sniping is as good as any of the top DM'rs, should compare him to them, not some AS player :moon2: (Couldn't be bothered to find the sticking out tongue one heh)

ddie - Pimping Gen's UT skills, nationwide :rofl:

mi5 v ion ?
well we don't really have enough players, I've only played dm a few times and get lost on maps especially liandri and tempest. Grippo don't wanna play dm no more, Inq is already in a dm clan, fire ain't played in months, neither has pingking, warchild is still on holiday or something, etc

we had trouble fielding 4 players, let alone 4 ppl who know the maps.

I'm sure you would pick up Fractal Reactor quickly Ace hehe

ION vs Mi5 on Fractal Reactor and Morbias][..........hell, chuck in Morpheus as well hehe

ddie

lmfao at Ace

just coz charles said that, dont mean all of Ai beleive it

although Ace u r shite and id own u down so much on eqaul ping, ud be embarressed

and im shite fs compared to gen/neo or sommet, so god knows wot that makes u, although granted ya launchee and teamplay is mostly good

And like we care u beat us 8-0 LOL, sad fucker, grow up

Also ed, dont bring Ai into this, nowt to do with Ai, wed get wasted bt dm clans etc, no where does kni say wed do any better, so leave it out, think b4 u type that crap

finally, id like to see Ninja type in French to KNI and the rest of u who take piss outa his english, which is mainly those who can speak only english, nowt new there :\

Ace you seen to be one very sad individual ! Probbably the saddest person in UT to date.

I can not think of anyone time that =)Ai(= have ever been funny with you. Well if you want to be a funny cunt then np.

Yes you did win 8 - 0 and you and Ninja had to spawnkill two of us on Asthenosphere. How lame is that ?

And while we are on the subject DICK what do those echo commands do on the league mod then ? Who is cheating now ?

^G^

I can not think of anyone time that =)Ai(= have ever been funny with you

read first post

Yes you did win 8 - 0 and you and Ninja had to spawnkill two of us on Asthenosphere. How lame is that ?

Sorry I didn't know there was a rule about not killing people who are invincible, unless u consider to have just spawned after 4 secs armed with a rocketlauncher and shot once or twice.

And while we are on the subject DICK what do those echo commands do on the league mod then ? Who is cheating now ?

erm sorry I didn't know it was cheating to have an echo command tell me what weapons I just switched to, if u want u could ask Phear to remove this echo command, but I really don't see it as cheating, there again I don't see what's cheating about killing some1 who spawned 6 secs ago and is shooting u with a rocketlauncher.

Ace you seen to be one very sad individual ! Probbably the saddest person in UT to date.

What about Kni (the person who posted the first post and is in ai btw.

1) He joins ion
2) He plays with us
3) he publishes my tactics I have worked a lot on on the internet and spreads the url
4) we lose against some clan in a gametype we hardly ever play, he posts this crap
5) He enters doctered screenshots into records gallery as a 'joke'.
6) he joins Ai without revealing he is kni to you, untill it becomes obvious.

I think what ever you like to call it, the rest of the UT community call it Spawnkilling ! We only had enforcers and you stopped there for the whole map sitting on the Rocket Launcher and Ammo !

You can even ask you team mates. I think Gazzy and Frost even said to you on RW to stop spawnkilling ! Or did I not understand them correctly ?

And please explain exactly what these echo commands do so we all know !

^G^

The best sniper between Neo and Gen is......................................

None, Despise ownz both :P

i bet ace throws like a girl :lol:

you cant argue for shit, fs i cant even be arsed , all ya do is try to talk ya way out of it :D

about the 3v6 well u had 5 or 6 in the last few maps and the match b4 that u had 6 players all the time, we still beat ya 8-1 or 8-0, yet kni still made this topic.

da best sniper between Neo Gen Unique and Despise is ......

none! Apoc ownz them all :)

Forgot to mention - BoD ownz everything in universe, and #utassault channel is now official BoD's channel, and BoD bought Microsoft recently and ... eh.

I DO consider Apoc as the best teamplayer I've met, but he's not the best sniper I've met :)

lol
hmmmmmm

lets all kick Ace in the nuts

well this old topic has run its course

and its turned into a we hte Ace thread so thats the end

as for the echo comands they simply put a white text on yer screen so you can see which binds your useing i first found out about them in he Menu.u hack to change teams on a non eavy server
and there very usefull

anyway this thread is closed :)

not censorship just simple doesnt belong in this forum .

optical

Status
Not open for further replies.