3 divisions yahhh!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

oh ffs rich, LuNa? LOL back then even Gen was actively playing
and xb7: EoS is 3rd in div2 if you look closely on the last picture ;)

edit: thats the biggest record of divisions I found in my old admin files.. *click*
And no, the links dont work there ;) the file is from february 2002
and finally, from about the same time, the iAS-tables and the ProAS-league
note that the scores are all shortly after the annual reset, thats why in e.g. the iAS league its so close at the top even tho the streaks tell a different story :P

gee gee neph, good screenies!!

[X] 2nd in league at a month (our highest ever position ;))
Mr 41 wins 1 loss harhar UC are the suxx 4 eva!

:lol: uaf on the climb :D ahh my days all the clans, wtf did they all go??could easily get new clans back as old peeps are cummin bk to.... oi old cunts read this forums n cum bk for fun!

KONNAN!

SEND ADMIN EMAIL!

I've been meaning to write one up for brajan to send out!

:rolleyes:

not mentioning that mi6 anno 2001 had just one real member and conisted of only multiclanners lol
some of my old uks mates and even myself..well we "helped" mi6 abit :teehee:

i would agree with you when it would have been proAS, but 2001 there was no proAs league , so my "help" was useful.....atleast abit

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

not mentioning that mi6 anno 2001 had just one real member and conisted of only multiclanners lol
some of my old uks mates and even myself..well we "helped" mi6 abit :teehee:

one real member is even more than some other clans had :rolleyes:

Yay, there's {24}, still stuck in div 4 where they always were...

Did you have to post that screenie? How am I supposed to lie to people about us being mainstays of div 1?

We were doing JUST FINE til you joined m8. Then it all went down the complete shitter.

Seriously though, it's good to see more divs - maybe UTA is on the way back up :D