3 divisions yahhh!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

omg those were the days! i can't really tell from the pic when exactly it was... eos isn't in which means i was either in suym or aak... ah well who cares it's long ago

the old old school pic with >ION< top of the league is circa 2000-2001 the 6 div league shot is circa 2002-2003 i think

Its getting a bit wierd to think that this League is in its 8th year.

we started this place by hijacking a public server and basically forcing everyone else off it so 2 clans could play and the scores were added to a ladder in 99 and in 2007 its still here.

I have some old old screen shots from 99 with us on public servers and i have some of {SUYM} first matches against *LuNa* i think they would date to around 99 -2000 lol i think the first optilan was summer 2000 and >ION< had just found thier feet ]NRG[ were still top of the league and rocket launching and hammer jumping had just been discovered coz we were all trying to figure out how to hammer jump up on mazon and lightning]NRG[ showed us the rocketlaunch and zoom bind lmao it was like kids in a sweet shop, entering a spawn area got you banned, noone knew about flagshots, handyness, invis and a host of other discoveries (bugs) in the UT engine :) or atleast we never admited them for a long time ;)

Last edited:
old school one should be about mid 2001
other is mid 2003

Thats going by (-8-) history :D
Not many clans in both pics and still around

oh ffs rich, LuNa? LOL back then even Gen was actively playing
and xb7: EoS is 3rd in div2 if you look closely on the last picture ;)

edit: thats the biggest record of divisions I found in my old admin files.. *click*
And no, the links dont work there ;) the file is from february 2002
and finally, from about the same time, the iAS-tables and the ProAS-league
note that the scores are all shortly after the annual reset, thats why in e.g. the iAS league its so close at the top even tho the streaks tell a different story :P

Last edited:
acctually going on (-8-) history

Date of Match: 08/06/2003

Points lost 56
points 511

Attachments

• Picture 13.png
    Picture 13.png
    44 KB · Views: 73