• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

meXan1k

~dzz~
Nov 26, 2009
Ukraine
so there is 3 reason for our planet dieing

1. The planet Nibiru - we can see it in may 2012
2. Flashes on the sun - Will lead to destruction of a magnetic field of the earth
3. The Arctic ices - all land will be flooded almost, only small part of russia will survive
And for some reason the Maya's calendar gonna end in this date 21.12.2012
I feel something gonna happend in this date :scare:
what u thinck about this?

isnt the world supposed to end in 2011 rather than 2012 ? I thought november this year atleast that is what I heard.

Anyway, its all bullshit =P nothing unusual will happen that day obviously, fuck the maya's calendar wtf do they know!

I feel the same way as Raft, but serisouly I usually dont care about problems that are not exactly mine.

If i would have a last day in my life, I dont have any idea what I would do. Maybe play UT. :D

redeemer are for noobs.

lets ask :google: what to do.

Ill set and have a :jd: and a huge :smoke: until you found a solution.

Nice idea actually.

I will schedule a practice at this date. Topic of this practice is : Try to get enough pplz in, choose GolgothaIIAl, and then set a huge (counting more than 4 hammers ) hammer launch to moon.

Beer for the One who makes it.