2 new admins!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnTi

Ðøgø
Aug 28, 2002
Poland
As you know due to some CeCe`s inactivity we`ve decide to recruit some more admins to fill up this hole :P

Please all welcome [Ambiorix] and Protocol as our new league administrators. They will soon be able to help you out with any problems, so (c) Basdo - no need to bother me anymore :P

So, the league and server administration consists of:

AnTi - 6v6 / 4v4 League Administrator
CeCe - 6v6 / 4v4 League Administrator
@(v)B!0®!X - 6v6 / 4v4 League Administrator
Protocol - 6v6 / 4v4 League Administrator

Cratos - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator
MeetYourMaker - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator
Polle - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator
'//3iRd(o) (Timo) - 6v6 / 4v4 Server Administrator

Thanks to everyone who applied. All welcome our new admins :grouphug:

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao you did not even reply back when I immedtiatley wrote you a pm anti...not even a ''no no interest, but thx''...jus nothing...fair shit....

welcome new ones

^yako^ said:
lmao you did not even reply back when I immedtiatley wrote you a pm anti...not even a ''no no interest, but thx''...jus nothing...fair shit....
only the ones who get picked get a response (usually). if you answered everyone, you'd never get round to actually picking anyone.

OT: (c) is © (Alt+8888)

Nephilim said:
only the ones who get picked get a response (usually). if you answered everyone, you'd never get round to actually picking anyone.

OT: (c) is © (Alt+8888)
sorry.. dont agree... imo at least a "thx for applying and thx for your interest" would be nice... ppl that apply dont even know if the admins knew that they did apply...

Congratz Protocol and....errr... @(v)B!0®!X ...wtf does that say ?

FFS AnTi, you could have at least picked someone with a name we can pronounce ! :moon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.