1v1 AS WorldCup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ok here's a quick one I did, will only really work with a darkish site, can make more colourful versions if required.

EDIT: Ok it looks shit, see the one a little further down, it's much better. This is one experiment that went wrong :D.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Hmm...

Nick: -Thrall-
Clan: Humor, Confused
eMail: [email protected] , MSN: [email protected] , ICQ: 116399165

dunno if i'm able to play all the time tho

oh, and the logo... what colourscheme do you want in it? :)

[edit] okee.. my own 1v1 as world cup sig :cool:[/edit]

Attachments

• 1v1 AS world Cup Thrall.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Ok here's one with a little more colour, still sure I can do better but for a 2 minute job it isn't bad. As lil said, a colour scheme would be nice, preferably pics of the site or just upload it so we can see how it looks. That way I can get the colours right.

Attachments

• 1v1asworldcupRed.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 198
Reactions: SkullSquasher
For ut99 but if you use graphics from ut99 it looks shit. I had those renders lying around from another project so I just used them. I can use ut99 renders if you would prefer that but I did those as a quick job using bits and pieces I had lying around. UT2k4 graphics just look much better because the quality of the models is so much higher. Like I said, I can use ut99 characters if you like but I would recomend ut2k4 characters since they are of much better quality.

-=Dark_Shadow=- said:
For ut99 but if you use graphics from ut99 it looks shit. I had those renders lying around from another project so I just used them. I can use ut99 renders if you would prefer that but I did those as a quick job using bits and pieces I had lying around. UT2k4 graphics just look much better because the quality of the models is so much higher. Like I said, I can use ut99 characters if you like but I would recomend ut2k4 characters since they are of much better quality.

yeah m8 the 2k4 graphics would be far better than ut99 it was just that it wasnt mentioned if it was ut99 or 2k4,btw the banner own :thumb:

ahh sorry didnt see your banners, i got anni to make 1.

Well i didnt want anyone to see the website yet, till bamse has had a looked and likes the system, but since he seems to have been away past few days, i suppose it wouldnt hurt to let people have a look / sign up. Here is it
1v1 AS Cup , sign up if you want (only takes 1min), instructions are on the news page (u shudnt need them! > just click on sign-up, rest is easy) else wait to see what bamse says since there is alot of people who have already signed up on this forum.

If you notice any bugs etc, let me know please, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: ReD
X-Bomb said:
ahh sorry didnt see your banners, i got anni to make 1.

Well i didnt want anyone to see the website yet, till bamse has had a looked and likes the system, but since he seems to have been away past few days, i suppose it wouldnt hurt to let people have a look / sign up. Here is it
1v1 AS Cup , sign up if you want (only takes 1min), instructions are on the news page (u shudnt need them! > just click on sign-up, rest is easy) else wait to see what bamse says since there is alot of people who have already signed up on this forum.

If you notice any bugs etc, let me know please, thanks!

Somehow my updates of my profile isnt working. All get cleared after saving it :confused:

I´m in allthough ill get my ass kicked :P

Nick: Felerian
Clan: ~[RE$]~
Email: [email protected]

[dit]
About the needed Server(s), if no Server is found ill get a Server.
Just contact me on ICQ, MSN or IRC, guess it will not be hard to contact me *cough* sig *cough*
[/edit]

Last edited:
Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
Somehow my updates of my profile isnt working. All get cleared after saving it :confused:

yea that does seem to be a problem, this is a tournament script thats in a beta phase, so i guess its still got problems, ill try and get in touch with the developer and let him know about this, everything else seems to be working fine, ive already made a mock up tournament and its quite easy to use and run. Just dont worry about filling in your user profile for the moment, its not really required anyway, if you do want your details down then pm me, i can edit it from the admin panel for you, but again i wouldnt advise that till bamse wakes up!

Some Users filled the registration form, but didnt click the activation link in the email:
Riotz, Yako, Useless < did u recieve an email?

List Of Registered+Not Signed Up For Cup Players:
None

List Of Registered+Signed Up For Cup Players:
Theres 5 atm (shall i put names here, or keep them anonymous:P?)

any other probs let me know!

Website again

yo X-B, i signed up and got the email and i could activate.
I could join the 1v1 tournament aswell.
But i cant change much in my profile.. it just stays blank.
i guess same problem like Farac.

I'm on the list for the the 1v1 cup afaik. When you click "1v1 Assault world cup" you don't get any confimation that you have actually joined the tournament.