1v1 AS WorldCup!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ba]V[sE

Mar 13, 2002
Sweden

1v1 AS WorldCup!

History: I know there has been one 1v1 cup before and the "swedish only" I hosted
(It was "only swedish" because I had only swedish server),
dunno about the first but mine went very well all matches was played and
we had alot of fun. Time to make another one, this time I want to host a open cup for all!!

Why: Fun, meets new people, ez to book matches bec only two persons involved and
we get whos the best 1v1 as player!

Issue: I cant make it to big, the limit will be 32 or 64 depends on interest and what kind of
server access I can get hold of!

Timeline: Interest -> Servers -> Homepage -> Start Matches -> Group Final between the four best!
From First match to group final there will be only 1-2 months to avoid cup failure.
One match each week atleast/person. We start asap!

Help:
* I need atleast one server. Dunno about 2v2 League anymore but seems very empty, maybe we
can use one server there or any other clan server, best location is in NL, for all I think. Let me know.

* Homepage making, if someone has interest to do something let me know, otherwise I do one myself,
its just a page with score´s and names! (I have host space)

* Logo for the cup! Text: 1v1 AS WorldCup , (Maybe Turha... or anyone :D )

Rules:
- Each match must be played over 6 maps. Each person chooses 3 maps from the League map list.
- You must decide before you play which maps you choose, the one who says his maplist first, his
first map goes first then the other person´s map etc.. (This is because when you say it first,
the other person can make his choice out of the other person maplist)
- There is no tie matches. If it´s tie after 6 maps it´s sudden death (first map win takes the match),
you will have to play the first map you started with, still tie, go on with sec map etc..
- Servers must run LeagueAssault version 136 or greater, weapon stay on and no mutators running.
- All matches must be played before outposted last date or admin takes decision what outcome.
- Take screenshots, not demo, to have for backup if any problem!!
- Use channel #1v1as for this cup, talk and decide maps in public there so we can logg you!
Then we can go back and look if there is any problem!!

SignUp: Post in this thread! First 32 or 64 will get access to this cup!

Nick: Most used, I prefer UTA registered name.
Clan: Std clan is enough.
Email: Valid one!

Any questions or something, plz post here,
visit #1v1as or email me: [email protected]

Reactions: MeetYourMaker
Nice initiative Bam. I guess some ppl "think" 1v1 AS sux. But when we last played this "the swedish version" we had a lot of fun. Every1 seemed to enjoy it, and i´m looking forward to play in this1.

Nick: TuT
Clan: UAS
Email: [email protected]

i think 1v1 ias would be cooler... maybe it can be done after this cup :P

but hey whatever

nick: xb7
clan: {SUYM}
email: [email protected]

Nick: sneez
Clan: [ADC]
Email:

Last edited:
hmm i guess Zyx would let you use MoD server but i dont think most ppl will think its stable enuff

masterrr wants a piece of the pie as well:

Nick:masterrr
Clan:«]KAN[»

I'm not going to sign up, but have fun :)

Last edited:
Why not never tried 1v1 (first for everything)

Nick:Tzu
Clan:->MC<-
Email: [email protected]
IRC:#clan.mc

P.S ive just noticed i oldest cunt signed up i demand to not be oldest !