14 maps pug, 12th May, Sunday

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What time should we start?

• Total voters
Nice initiative, but if you are using the PUG channel and the PUG servers then you will need to find a replacement for XB as he is banned.

Nice initiative, but if you are using the PUG channel and the PUG servers then you will need to find a replacement for XB as he is banned.

Yeah, plus he can't be trusted to play the whole match, because of his attitude :/
XB, it's much safer for us to just let somebody else play instead of you, sorry.

Not being a puppet here, you and XR are who I meant with the vote before match.
XR, will you be able to not pull a Stu/dede on us and leave after X maps?

Last edited:
Another question:
Which maps will be picked?
If it's any of below maps it will be shit.

16.AS-SaqqaraPE_preview3 17.AS-SnowDunes][AL_beta 18.AS-LostTempleBetaV2 19.AS-TheDungeon]l[AL
[13:48] <%UTAPugbot> 20.AS-DustbowlALRev04 21.AS-NavaroneAL 22.AS-TheScarabSE 23.AS-Pandora_preview 24.AS-ColderSteelSE_beta3
[13:48] <%UTAPugbot> 25.AS-O-MG_preview 26.AS-NaliColony_preview5 27.AS-LavaFort][PV 28.AS-Riverbed]l[SE_pre2 29.AS-Razon_preview3
[13:48] <%UTAPugbot> 30.AS-OrbitalDE_preview 31.AS-WorseThings_preview

Let's say we consider these 19, five of them we drop:

1.AS-AsthenosphereSE
2.AS-AutoRip
3.AS-Ballistic
4.AS-Bridge
5.AS-Desertstorm
6.AS-Desolate][
7.AS-Frigate
8.AS-GolgothaAL
9.AS-Golgotha][AL
10.AS-Mazon
11.AS-RiverbedSE
12.AS-Riverbed]l[AL
13.AS-Rook
14.AS-Siege][
15.AS-Submarinebase][
16.AS-SnowDunes][AL_beta
17.AS-TheDungeon]l[AL
18.AS-TheScarabSE
19.AS-LavaFort][PV

Popularity of maps in pugs of 2013: http://www.utassault.net/pugstats/?p=maps&filter=matchcount&sort=DESC
League maplist: http://utassault.net/leagues/rules.php?leagueid=1#maplist

Last edited:
I never left!!

:D :D

Everybody who wants to be part of this, please be in #utapug tomorrow, Sunday, at 7pm GMT.
We will be making teams one week in advance. So you have time to think about tactics and practice some cool moves, for the match on the 12th.

Also, afterwards, w1sh and twnz will be playing a CTF cup match, which will be broadcasted and many of you will find interesting :)

Last edited:
Yeah, plus he can't be trusted to play the whole match, because of his attitude :/
XB, it's much safer for us to just let somebody else play instead of you, sorry.

It's no problem, if you don't want me to play then I won't. Good luck with your event.

I would be up for a 6vs6 normal AS.

Can't make tomorrow though, so when you make the teams, please know that I havn't played for a while.
(Last demorecording is from 27/05/2012 :P :sofa:)

1) I will actually not be playing. Because a) I am involved with prize money, and b) I will want to overlook things a bit :)

2) Champ, you will have to show up tonight at 7pm GMT sharp, please.
Otherwise we will not put you into teams.
Kaka, you sounded unsure first, please be here tonight too. If either of you aren't here, Torp will take your slot, if he wants.
All those signed up will be expected to show up on the 12th!!!
Don't show up and you will be banned from any such future events.

3) Here's a first vote for teams, we will discuss them tonight and find captains:
Click me! :>

4) Another prize: Free (!!!) BioShock Infinity and Tomb Raider, for Steam.
You can sell it too, worth about $50. Courtesy of a member of this fine community.
This will be given to most impressive assaulting from a group of 2 or 3 players. A solid waterfall launch at Golgo counts towards that, for example.
An incentive for you to practice some stuff :)

*Get Key Codes for free downloads of BioShock Infinite (PC Game) and Tomb Raider (PC Game) accessed through the Steam® online gaming platform [...]

5) 4v4 proAS tonight, no prizes. Signups open after CTF match is over, around 9:30pm. Help of MyM or any league admin will be required here, please? :>

Last edited:
i can't be online tonight I'm out for a BBQ/Birthday drunk fun night!

i will show to the event just put me in a team! x

i will show 100% promise xxxxxx

i could play plus if my team somehow wins i will get what 50% of ro would earn for a day's work

Signups are closed now, mate, sorry! That evening we can all do some proAS later, or stuff like that!
Tonight we do proAS already!

We have some subs ready for this 6v6, but they fuckin better not need one, or it would hurt the event a lot.

There is a thread hidden somewhere in these forums here, where you can select the teams you are ok with.
Pick them as soon as you can, ideally until Monday 11pm GMT.