14 maps pug, 12th May, Sunday

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What time should we start?

• Total voters
Twnz and DJ will be captains. Teams will look ~ like what pogo posted in other thread.
Maps will be picked by captains right before match, 19 choices, 14 get picked.
Captains prepare tactics early enough, please. Fetch old clan matches tactics file or something.

TS and mic is a must for everybody.
Any of the ppl signed up don't show and it's a ban from future 14maps 6v6s. We will have about 5-6 of them until summer.

4v4 proAS again on Sunday, if there is time for that.

Start for 6v6 is 9pm CET sharp. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/central-european-time/
Everybody has to be here half an hour before start.

Last edited:
seas: I have to work late that day at some mothers day event for my students as I mentioned when I signed up - I may not be able to be there 30 minutes in advance but I will be there - cutting it about 15-20 minutes close. I'll ask if I can get out a bit early.

just my opinion on teams for fun and a good tense atmosphere. but people have differing opinions so id be curious what sphere wish think as they seem to pick good teams in the past. :cool:

from my experience twnz rolls with good comms and someone to launch him around VS lowerping prrt bieb team with just enough teamplay

haloooo useless

we talked on irc and apparently sneez is the suck so someone shoulda swap for a better game :)

hi sneez

seas: I have to work late that day at some mothers day event for my students as I mentioned when I signed up - I may not be able to be there 30 minutes in advance but I will be there - cutting it about 15-20 minutes close. I'll ask if I can get out a bit early.

Ok, I trust you, smant. You be here 10 mins before! If you don't make it, then it's ban!
Everybody else be here 30 mins before start at 9pm CET.

Last edited:
Is it? USA is still on some retarded daylight savings time thanks to Bush/Faggot Inc. and I have no idea what time it is where and when. We might be 4hrs behind or back to 5hrs behind, so if it's at 7GMT that means 2 GMT for America and not 3.... Think everyone voted for 8GMT anyways!

Is it? USA is still on some retarded daylight savings time thanks to Bush/Faggot Inc. and I have no idea what time it is where and when. We might be 4hrs behind or back to 5hrs behind, so if it's at 7GMT that means 2 GMT for America and not 3.... Think everyone voted for 8GMT anyways!

Pretty much everyone's on DST now.
EST is 6 hours behind CET (and will stay so until October 27th), so that means you have to be around before 3pm your time.

were teams decided?

No. Here's 3 propositions, I want twnz and DJ to come to an agreement by tonight, 11:59pm CET:

twnz Cyb Axl pato smant html
DJ bieb Torp p1t sneez Solar

twnz Cyb Axl pato sneez html
DJ bieb Torp p1t smant Solar

twnz Cyb Torp p1t html Solar
DJ bieb Axl pato sneez smant

Or agree on a 4th version. If you can't, then I'll pick one of the three.

However, there's a chance that 1-2 will not show up.
If that happens then we do teams 20 mins before start at 9pm CET.

Again, I want both of you do go find a sophisticated tactics file, which you then apply during the game.
Ideally we will be able to use one of those for normal 7maps 6v6s.

DJ, bieb and XR will have to join me on TS 30mins before start, show me that you can talk.
You also have to talk enough during the game.

Again, €10 for everybody on winning team. €30 total for man of the match. That's a little stupid because only so many will be able to gain that title, but whatever. If DJ or twnz win this, then €20 of it will be a donation towards UTA servers, sorry guys ;>

And Free Bioshock Infinity + Tomb Raider (can also sell it for ~$50) will be given to group of 2-3 for best assaulting.

If this is a success, we do weekly 14maps 6v6s. On Sundays and Mondays or Thursdays. No money. For as long as there's interest for it.

Everybody show up 30mins before start at 9pm CET. Smant has given a reason and can be here 5mins before start.
If you are signed up and aren't here 20mins before start, you will be banned from future 6v6s.

Last edited:
if u have subs available just use 1 for me if you like mate. i haven't got a mic and i'm not buying one for 1 match lol. I won't be playing UT again unless theres other sort of special events that happen so theres no point! x

but please reply by tommorow so i know if i need to show or not lol! x

if u have subs available just use 1 for me if you like mate. i haven't got a mic and i'm not buying one for 1 match lol. I won't be playing UT again unless theres other sort of special events that happen so theres no point! x

but please reply by tommorow so i know if i need to show or not lol! x

Hm, fair enough, mate.. Pitbull will take your spot :)

If anybody could provide us with a tactics text file, that would be awesome.

Your clan would be credited for this :)

Perhaps you can use these, don't know if they are useful tho.

Tactics2006v1.zip includes tacticsviewer ;)

Attachments

• TNT-Tactics-August.rar
    50.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Tactics2006v1.zip
    365 KB · Views: 8