12 mercs having a fight?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And grant me this: How many players play in more than one clan only?
Be honest!

I imply you are trying to say there are multiclanners all over the place in UTA? No there arent. There are a lot of people being in more than one clan which both are in a UTA league. Mind you, Theres more than 1 gametype to play here.
Im in EoS, Im in Dv8. am I multiclanner! According to your words, I am, right? Multiclanning as the majority views it means that 1 person plays for 2 or more clans in the same LEAGUE. Playing for another clan in another gametype is something totally different. You cannot say "You play for our UT clan therefore you may not play in a Q3 or BF1942 clan". (example^).

Originally posted by AmunRa
First of all:
Menace is in both MYS and AoR with the blessing of both clans.
Menace and the MYS members has been in the same clan before. And to play together again he asked AoR leadership to be allowed to do this.
No mercing here.
Even the CoC says this is acceptable. Ask MadMax.

MYS has no mercs at all. Why should we want to win with the force of others?
Then the mercs won the match not MYS.
No honour at all in this kind of playing. No measure for the clan.
hahah with blessing of both clans, ur kidding rite :rofl:
i find aor very nice clan and i used to know menace also but this is by far unacceptable, at least imo, fs dude is playing in div1 and 5
i think every clan who spots one of the members mercing should kick him out of clan, end of story

Originally posted by Hugh(_I_)Jarse
If anyone else can suggest default match reports let me know.

Yep - I'd like a couple of defaults please:

1. (for iAS matches against SUYM) "Any real monkeys there, or is it all just ((si><th)) fags again tonight?"

2. (for iAS matches against [ATB] / iD) "You had aimbots, triggerbots and netspeed binds - and still we beat you!"

3. (For iAS matches against dv8) "FS dave, stop changing your name to "(blank space)" and leaving the server when I own j00!"

4. (For iAS matches against Mr) "No Glen, I'm not making you another brew fs. Thats what you have a wife for!"

:D :rofl:

Last edited:
Originally posted by AmunRa
First of all:
Menace is in both MYS and AoR with the blessing of both clans.
Menace and the MYS members has been in the same clan before. And to play together again he asked AoR leadership to be allowed to do this.
No mercing here.
Even the CoC says this is acceptable. Ask MadMax.

But I think MadMax has a very intelligent way of trying to make fun of MYS. Some of the MYS members has hurt his feelings in the past. And MadMax is not a guy who is wise enough to let it be.
He will do anything he can to annoy us. By starting this thread he pretends he is making a joke about things that has a total different purpose.

The CoC has to accept it when both clans does.
Dosn't mean that DWAP accept or like it.

Hurt my feelings?
Come on, I really don't care much about MYS.
I "joke" every fun warreport I want.
Like this one:
http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29184

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
3. (For iAS matches against dv8) "FS dave, stop changing your name to "(blank space)" and leaving the server when I own j00!"

:D :rofl:
ah nothing about u owning dv8 anymore? :rolleyes: :P

Originally posted by Ajax
time for the monthy bitch is it thur ? hmmm yeah i surpose it is close to the full moon

Aye, how did you guess? :) Actually, I exaggerated slightly in my earlier post. I did see you briefly in one map during that match. But once we started coming back and owning your lot's white asses again, you were pulled out faster than I could blink and another ((si><th)) fag was dropped in. Said it all for me really :D Any why are you so touchy about it anyway? Residual feelings of shame/guilt? Maybe there is hope for you yet... :rofl:

Any time SUYM reckon they can take us, you know where to find me ;)

Originally posted by Bahamut
Playing in 2 clans in the same game mode is called mercing.

no, its called multiclanning.

mercing is using players that are not signed up for the clan (even if signing up for two clans on the UTA page is more difficult now, two clans can still sign up a member "inofficially" on their web site etc.)

]Originally posted by Nephilim
I imply you are trying to say there are multiclanners all over the place in UTA? No there arent.

yes, there are :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Thuringwethil
Yep - I'd like a couple of defaults please:

1. (for iAS matches against SUYM) "Any real monkeys there, or is it all just ((si><th)) fags again tonight?"

well the Sixth guys (and girlie ;) ) are listed in our IAS squad. So what exactly is ur problem again...?

I didn't read this entire thread, but here's my info:

I'm Menace, I play in AoR for the game, the victory, the exitement, the pure sport.

I play in MyS for pure fun, sometimes victory but mainly cuz of all the m8 I have there.

If you think that I'm a merc, then go watch this:

http://www.mys.dk click on members, find my name (and yes I use the alias: "Energy" when playing for MyS)

then go to:

http://forums.utassault.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=146

Enter the forum, and ask everybody in AoR what the problem is...

I don't merc, I simply play in 2 different clans for 2 different purposes while both clans agree on that.
what's wrong with that? I don't even play optimal in MyS. I can't even play optimal in MyS! div1 is something completely different than div5 (teammates included, no offence MyS)
I can't kill armies, I can only play for fun in MyS...

if you have good arguments against ^these^ then feel free to say them in a proper and grown-up manner, contact me on ICQ of you like.. just don't give MyS a bad name because of it.

I don't merc, I simply play in 2 different clans for 2 different purposes while both clans agree on that.
what's wrong with that?

Next time i play a league match, ill use a nice aimbot, but ill tell everyone before i use it!

Nothing wrong with that is there?

:rolleyes:

Ok you are not a merc, you are a multiclanner, which is even worse because a merc will aid another team eventually, while a multiclanner will play every match.
It doesnt matter if you do it to win or u do it for fun, even if you are the worst player ever, even if both clans agree, its still VERY lame in my opinion, and the opinion of 99% of this community.
Make a poll if you want to check it.
How many support posts can u read on this thread?

Both clans agree? both clans image ruined.... if it means something for them.
MyS: any mercing clan reaches far on this league, time will tell.
AoR: this is the 2nd time I see an AoR member admitting allowed multiclanning :rolleyes:

Attention IDC and AoR

Well if u need me i can play for your clans cause since im an old player of your clans and as MyS think old clan m8s can play for the clan so you know if u need me ill be ready any time!
Bah FFS MULTICLANNER SUX as MERCS SUX! and thats it !
Its hard to stop this shit i know but if the clans leader let them do this shit is even harder to stop it , isnt it ?
So please if ur a clan leader just take a look at your players !!! its easy and if every one looks for the clans p0layers mercing will come to an end !

BtW Electrowarrior ur not even a leader of a clan anymore!! So lol stfu! :P

------------------------------
lock this thread fs

------------------------------

Originally posted by Psychotic
Ok you are not a merc, you are a multiclanner, which is even worse because a merc will aid another team eventually, while a multiclanner will play every match.
It doesnt matter if you do it to win or u do it for fun, even if you are the worst player ever, even if both clans agree, its still VERY lame in my opinion, and the opinion of 99% of this community.
Make a poll if you want to check it.
How many support posts can u read on this thread?

Both clans agree? both clans image ruined.... if it means something for them.
MyS: any mercing clan reaches far on this league, time will tell.
AoR: this is the 2nd time I see an AoR member admitting allowed multiclanning :rolleyes:

Nice you've got an opinion, but do you have arguments to back them up? there's no need to say mercing and multiclanning sucks when you can't back up why it sux, MyS will never ever get farther than div3, AoR won't get lower than div2, the 2 clans will never play each other, no problem there...
so what's the problem? afraid that I'm too good to be in a div5 clan? that's nonsense, I'm friends with MyS, I like them all.. 1 Div1 player does not make the team play even 10% better, if there are 3 opponents shooting me cuz I got less backup then in AoR I can't do much except dying, so back up your arguments before calling it shite...
you just follow the rest and keep bashing down me and MyS's reputation, though you probably can't even say why you're doing it.
argue about that before arguing about something you don't know shit about.

Originally posted by Bahamut
Next time i play a league match, ill use a nice aimbot, but ill tell everyone before i use it!

Nothing wrong with that is there?

:rolleyes:

read my last post and look at your own, aimbotting is cheating, is having fun also cheating?

everybody can argue about this, and everybody is acting all tough.. but are you really as tough as that in real-life
most people are wusses in real-life.. you can't do shit against ME and that's why you smash MyS into the ground.
like I said, argumentise, use arguments:

Arguments = shite to show people why you are saying something

you people just follow each other and say emrcing and multiclannig sux, you don't even read my posts, you just look at it and continue saying it sux but YOU CAN'T EVEN FRIGGIN SAY WHY IT SUCKS!?!?
why?? why for fuck sake is multiclanning so bad looking at my previously mentioned arguments? (yes you'll have to actually read my post)

Status
Not open for further replies.