12 mercs having a fight?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDC used a total of 9 or 10 players, and only listed 5 of them after the match. Therefore, they used mercs. We used energy aka menace, which may be a bit lame in most of your eyes, but he is a true MyS as well as a true AOR. Unless you can call that mercing, then only one side merced last night. End of story. Lock this thread.

Treebeard

but he is a true MyS as well as a true AOR. Unless you can call that mercing, then only one side merced last night. End of story. Lock this thread.

Treebeard

If you ever gotta play MyS contact me and I will be a TRUE "fill in your clan"

:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

Originally posted by utbricks
IDC used a total of 9 or 10 players, and only listed 5 of them after the match. Therefore, they used mercs. We used energy aka menace, which may be a bit lame in most of your eyes, but he is a true MyS as well as a true AOR. Unless you can call that mercing, then only one side merced last night. End of story. Lock this thread.

Treebeard

Well lets see i use 4 diferent nicks with my clan tag so couldnt be the same players with diferent nicks?

And one more time i say MyS cant really flame IDC for using mercs because MyS used at least one too!!!

And i think its time to stop with this flaming shit because this is just an old question between some IDC players and some MyS players ...

GG and welcome to the div 5

Originally posted by utbricks
Therefore, they used mercs. We used energy aka menace, which may be a bit lame in most of your eyes, but he is a true MyS as well as a true AOR. Unless you can call that mercing, then only one side merced last night. End of story. Lock this thread.

Treebeard

Forgot something lool Well thats not mercing lolol thats stupid multiclanner mercer and well im sorry to say but is not all MyS fault but its AoR fault 2 .

BtW treebeard are u league admin to lock the thread or you are just a wannabe??

Originally posted by Cazzy
fuck shit multiclanning fuck fuck n00b fuck fuck merc merc fuck bullshit lamer fsfsfsfsfsfs fuck fuck cheat div1 mi5 X fuck fuck merc merc shit lamers n00bs

FS :lol: :rofl:

Fs when I was young I was told some ppl would count sheeps to fall asleep with more ease.

It seems like some ppl now a days count mercs instead :P

We used energy aka menace, which may be a bit lame in most of your eyes, but he is a true MyS as well as a true AOR.

Playing in 2 clans in the same game mode is called mercing.

Ill keep in mind you use mercs from now on, as well as ULL who ive personly seen use mercs too :rolleyes:

First of all:
Menace is in both MYS and AoR with the blessing of both clans.
Menace and the MYS members has been in the same clan before. And to play together again he asked AoR leadership to be allowed to do this.
No mercing here.
Even the CoC says this is acceptable. Ask MadMax.

And grant me this: How many players play in more than one clan only?
Be honest!

MYS has no mercs at all. Why should we want to win with the force of others?
Then the mercs won the match not MYS.
No honour at all in this kind of playing. No measure for the clan.

Second:
After the Match against ULL some of us went to play on the ULL server under new nicks.
And to our surprise we met the same players as in the match. Or should I say the same nicks...
We were shooting them down like sitting ducks.
There is no way they were the same players we just met in the match.
I have played many matches in my time in UT. I played ION, MI5 etc. I know when a player has a certain standard. It's recognizable after a short while.

Or could it be a force of nature that my ping or lagg suddenly had changed this enormuous to my advantage?

But let it be. There is no proof for anything. In any way.
There is no idea in discussing this. There will never be an answer to this.

But I think MadMax has a very intelligent way of trying to make fun of MYS. Some of the MYS members has hurt his feelings in the past. And MadMax is not a guy who is wise enough to let it be.
He will do anything he can to annoy us. By starting this thread he pretends he is making a joke about things that has a total different purpose.

First of all:
Menace is in both MYS and AoR with the blessing of both clans.
Menace and the MYS members has been in the same clan before. And to play together again he asked AoR leadership to be allowed to do this.
No mercing here.

Make up a new story.

It doesnt matter if both clans think its ok or not. The league site blocks people form being in more than one clan at once (in the same mode) for a reason

Just because your ok with using mercs doesnt mean everyone else has to like you for it.

My image of MYS has seriously dropped after reading this thread, i just hope i can get my ass out of division 5 so i wont have to play you again :rolleyes:.

BTW: If IDC only have 5 players under there STDAS team, they should have been removed form the league, as it breaks the player reg rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.