1 on 1 challenge

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
The DUDE that called me noob about 20 times on DFP Publicserver should contact me. He played with the nickname "stealth". You better show up, or are you one of those "better dont play me, cuz i pwn you bad" dudes. THX

Anni said:
lol felerian feel honoured to be called n00b by savage, he only says it like once every 2 seconds :o
actually i think he has a bind... or if i think about it... he probably edited his autotaunts.... rofl

I was it, and I accept your challenge

I choose the maps RivAL and Ballistic
and I agree to play on the DFP clanserver
and I agree to put 456484 scpecs on it to check if I cheat or not

good point sub

mr frost is also the name of a top german dm'er ????

Hank said:
I was it, and I accept your challenge

I choose the maps RivAL and Ballistic
and I agree to play on the DFP clanserver
and I agree to put 456484 scpecs on it to check if I cheat or not

i dont think so that it was you... you dont extreme-bunny-flak at all and would not play like a noob (not even on purpose)
sorry...

afa8ik savage is using a 56k modem? why at all would you bother playing him? youve got like 40 (?) ping and hes got like 200 or more, you know you would win, and so does he.

on the other hand being declared a 'noob' is a very humiliating attack :rolleyes:

pointless thread

Anni said:
fink he's on sum better connection now...but annoying as hell on pubs :x

if it was just one of those new players i wouldnt mind...
but its a brainless twat that thinks he is something better maybe because he joined league 2 weeks befor me... he had about same ping as me and i even would play on a server were my ping is double his! I would beat him anyway...
and i would make a nice movie for him,so he could wank seeing himself losing.
And yes he is very ANNOYING!!!

I am still waiting for him to conntact me...
seems he is scared...
but i did not exspect anythig else...
thats how ppl are...
calling others noobs and then not man enough to fight...

[Di-RecT] said:
mebbe he called u a noob coz u are 1

LoL, ahm first of all .. Savage isnt a noob..(well he doesnt hump around at end like a bunny) he mite be a bit of a flamer but ahmm well there about 100 more here in uta who do harder so fuck that...Felerian, i think with all the bull you sayed now you should just play him and show off wot ya got instead of opening your mouth .. sorry m8 but your not gonna take on one of my clan m8's.. and im always in the fun for a 1v1 haha...just pumping op the adrenaline for a cool 1v1 hehe .. oh and if the real Savage would awnser , i think he would take the challenge and you would see that it wasnt him.. ;)

Take Care m8 Cya around
Greetz

ah *sigh*

Last edited:
It's strange that some ppl get pissed just because a guy called them a "n00b" on a public.
I wouldn't mind, cuz UT is only a non-important crap :P.

Last edited:
Bart said:
It's strange that some ppl get pissed just because a guy called them a "n00b" on a public.
I wouldn't mind, cuz UT is only a non-important game :P

LoL, aahhh no you hear it from your girl in bed right.. fuck me n00b:P;) hehe

Good point Bart... :spockfla:

Status
Not open for further replies.