1 on 1 challenge

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
useless gimps, keep out of the thread if you only have bullshit to say ok!
i never asked for other opinion!
i challenged a guy that was on a server playing as stealth.
I never sayed it was savage.
So F0

And do you really think i would have opened this thread just to have a big mouth? IDIOT.
This is a challenge or not? I am waiting for him... and its not like i open a thread: "hey bitch show up" and when he comes i leave the thread and never come again... omg you so stupid pricks...

:banghead: :angry:

Felerian said:
So F0

And do you really think i would have opened this thread just to have a big mouth? IDIOT.
This is a challenge or not? I am waiting for him... and its not like i open a thread: "hey bitch show up" and when he comes i leave the thread and never come again... omg you so stupid pricks...

I think Fel they just said what they think.
Dont worry about that some fooker called you a noob coz its only a game.
I just cant understand why you called em stupid and idiots ? heh i say this 1 more its only a game.
Other day Micro called Uselees from 24 fucking idiot for bad launch on frigate :)
Well a bit off post but like i said dont worry when soemone call you a noob call him the same and add some arguments :P

AnTi said:
I think Fel they just said what they think.
Dont worry about that some fooker called you a noob coz its only a game.
I just cant understand why you called em stupid and idiots ? heh i say this 1 more its only a game.
Other day Micro called Uselees from 24 fucking idiot for bad launch on frigate :)
Well a bit off post but like i said dont worry when soemone call you a noob call him the same and add some arguments :P

I wouldnt care if somebody calls me noob....
but if somebody calls me noob for about 1hour every time he kills me, i get pissed and i swear by god if the fooker shows up ill rip his ass and ill make a movie just like punawa!

No matter if it is a game or not... i call the other fookers coming in this thread and starting same shit as allways YEAH DI-RECT IM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!!
THIS THREAD IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS SO IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY GOOD THING TO POST THEN KEEP OUT!!!!!!!!
I thought we had cleaned up our fight... but seems you still have a prob...

useless... UTA is getting younger and younger... more and more bratts coming in... and spoiling the fun...

wot a bollox thread fel your just shouting your mouth off for being called a noob ? Get real man this is only a GAME. not real life. treat it as 1 and chill WINSTON

You been taking some kind of drugs Fel, or do you need to take some. If your so MR BIG why challenge a Noob playing on DFP server. How about challenging a Div 1/2 player instead of offering a 1v1.

/me hands Fel a new handbag with the words N00Bs written on it

lol Hawk is on Orange iAS server alot, u'll find the git there :P

yeh.. if Hawk is the same person as stealth aka n00bjumper...

Felerian said:
So F0

how do you know he is here @ uta? Maybe he is a n00b and just plays for fun?

well,it is like fele said cuz I was on this server too when it happened.
HE just called Fele a noob and that he would own fele in 1v1 Deathmatch,those words are pathetic,but well everyone got his own style to say how stupid you are ;) (stealth you 0wn3r,Fele is still waiting for you :D )

Felerian said:
I wouldnt care if somebody calls me noob....
but if somebody calls me noob for about 1hour every time he kills me...

He must have killed you a lot to annoy you so much.

Maybe you should rethink this idea of a 1 on 1.

Reactions: CeCe
:lol:
the whole uta spam and/or discuss here...except mister stealth.
So i think you never will have a 1on1 with'em :D.

Morph said:
LoL, ahm first of all .. Savage isnt a noob..(well he doesnt hump around at end like a bunny) he mite be a bit of a flamer but ahmm well there about 100 more here in uta who do harder so fuck that...Felerian, i think with all the bull you sayed now you should just play him and show off wot ya got instead of opening your mouth .. sorry m8 but your not gonna take on one of my clan m8's.. and im always in the fun for a 1v1 haha...just pumping op the adrenaline for a cool 1v1 hehe .. oh and if the real Savage would awnser , i think he would take the challenge and you would see that it wasnt him.. ;)

Take Care m8 Cya around
Greetz

ah *sigh*

as u gonna take up with my m8 i challenge u then for 1on1 k?

[Di-RecT] said:
fel ur an idiot

???????

now this is really a great post....
what you think guys?

i like it :dj:

hey Di-RecT why dont you tell me something new?

Status
Not open for further replies.