ËñG¦ vs .nl² for #1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ntl hate your face

oh and jim, you woulda played the nl2 game had you not been stoned off your tits and unable to move :lol:

hmm yeh wtf ntl is ok these days. I'm gonna wait till Sunday before i say anything tho. Sunday is ALWAYS shite.

Tonight is most likely the first match to be played, on a dutch server (prolly server 1).

.nl2's favor 8-4, coming back from down 0-3 at the start.

nl2 won pretty much because of petez :p: - perhaps some of the most well-rounded stats I've seen in a long time.
deadly®
Objectives: 19
Assists:7
Hammerlauncher: 19 (2nd most on nl2)
Hammerlaunched: 8
Rocketlauncher:14 (most in match)
Rocketlaunched:5
Hammerjumps: 6
Frags: 236 (2nd most in match)
Deaths: 206

think this is a team game...

Snee® HL 29 RL 11

no use is showing off the stats... been a very tight game even till the end!! We will have a very tough match coming up on their home server!! Im hoping it will be tense like this one was :thumb:

Last edited:
gg, very good attacks by NL2, game 2 will be hard at this scoreline for us, but i hope we will be better aware of your potential, i think our chat in eng1 private afterwards suggests that rookie was very key for nl2, but it think you all played a very good team game. itsnot the 1st time we've lost a match in this cup;)

Last edited:
Was a good game, nl2 played very well.

Only bad point I have to say was we wanted 90mins prac before (like nl2 had) yet no admin to set server except meteor who couldnt get it done on time, basically we had 15mins. Not an excuse as players know what to do but damn annoying.

See you next week nl2! pld

Only bad point I have to say was we wanted 90mins prac before (like nl2 had) yet no admin to set server except meteor who couldnt get it done on time, basically we had 15mins. Not an excuse as players know what to do but damn annoying.

That's your own fault... I don't see anyone having asked me and I'd gladly set a server for you.

Played m8s really well done trots op jullie hollandse boeren lol! ik ga proberen om te spelen maar jullie hebben mij toch blijkbaar niet nodig:p: veel succes ik laat nog van me horen! well played england as well probb was a close 1!

Well mate we didnt have much of a practice before either - was maximum 50 minutes before matchtime when rookie setup his own private server. Meteor wasn't able to setup ANY server afaik, so we had to wait ages before we were able to practice. Then during practice, we did fuck all which was our own fault. We did practice frigate - which we won, so maybe that was an advantage.
Anyway for next match i guess we will do a proper launchpractice and get ready for a very tuff game :)

Yeah it was pretty crappy having like 15 mins of practice.. I think it showed too, our defence was pretty solid, but our attacks were fuckin awful in places.. have to have a good proper prac before 2nd leg :D