ËñG¦ vs .nl² for #1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tips for nl2 to win this game:

Make sure you ask for Wish demos before the game. (When you do that, he will not play)

--------

Tips for Wish to be able to make demos:

Go to Startmenu -> programs -> accessories -> system tools -> disk cleanup

This will most certainly clean up the amazing 50mb you need free to be able to record a whole match of UT.

--------

To sum it up:

Wish has obviously proven he can outfrag any1 even with 160 F6 and 10-20% pl so ntl is no excuse anymore.
Also now he can´t blame his disk space because now he´s been taught how to free up the space required.

--------

1. Will he have a new excuse?
2. Will nl2 win the game?

Updates coming soon, to a forum near you. Keep yourself updated only at http://forums.utassault.net for the exciting outcome of this game!

Tips for nl2 to win this game:

Make sure you ask for Wish demos before the game. (When you do that, he will not play)

--------

Tips for Wish to be able to make demos:

Go to Startmenu -> programs -> accessories -> system tools -> disk cleanup

This will most certainly clean up the amazing 50mb you need free to be able to record a whole match of UT.

--------

To sum it up:

Wish has obviously proven he can outfrag any1 even with 160 F6 and 10-20% pl so ntl is no excuse anymore.
Also now he can´t blame his disk space because now he´s been taught how to free up the space required.

--------

1. Will he have a new excuse?
2. Will nl2 win the game?

Updates coming soon, to a forum near you. Keep yourself updated only at http://forums.utassault.net for the exciting outcome of this game!

LOL

"1nc a bo__ter always a bo__er"

Cos, there is no way Guardia affected that win whatsoever.

The only player that was added later was ClouD? Infact there was talk of him and Wish and Drag being added weeks before it kicked off properly but the admins couldnt sort it. Seriously Sweden need to wipe their tears and get on with it.

England was better no doubt... but i dont have any problem that cloud joined because he was in the england squad but Riv and Rai joined after england already played 1 match.

here is a section of a post from the england private forums:

First by Mush (after I'd talked to him) dated 16-04-2007:
"
Team One Captain: uZi
MyM, X-Bomb, Sphere, Cloud, od, Rai, fu2, riv
"
then later in that thread posted by me dated 21-04-2007:
"
rough team for eng1:

MyM, X-Bomb, Sphere, Cloud, od (who i doubt is gonna be about), Rai/wish (backup only tbh), fu2, riv (who dont seem interested atm)

"

I later submitted that same list to one of the admins, was either smant or farac

on top of this, farac posted in that thread himself... so now would you like to back up a bit and apologise?

here is a section of a post from the england private forums:

First by Mush (after I'd talked to him) dated 16-04-2007:
"
Team One Captain: uZi
MyM, X-Bomb, Sphere, Cloud, od, Rai, fu2, riv
"
then later in that thread posted by me dated 21-04-2007:
"
rough team for eng1:

MyM, X-Bomb, Sphere, Cloud, od (who i doubt is gonna be about), Rai/wish (backup only tbh), fu2, riv (who dont seem interested atm)

"

I later submitted that same list to one of the admins, was either smant or farac

on top of this, farac posted in that thread himself... so now would you like to back up a bit and apologise?

gg, altho sphere was infact removed from eng1's squad

My ping is 'fixed' (or back to 'normal', still pl though) so I guess i'll be available to play.

If Nl2 request I demo before the match then I have no problem at all, I will do so and send whatever they want.

You can't moan i didn't record demos when you never requested I should in the first place TuT.

And I will prove to you I will play the match while recording demos TuT, i'd love you prove you wrong for the 58295th time on these forums. :yawn: