Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Redd

Conduct towards Players and Admins

For those of you who dont know. I don't play in a UTASSAULT League Team! Feel free to consider my opinion null and viod and leave now. Still here? Good. I hate to say it but having been hanging around here for some time now the general degradation in attitude towards fellow players...
  2. Redd

Congrats FDC - What a Fight back!!!!

For those that werent there, Last night FDC went 5 - 1 down to AoR on Server 4. I have no Idea how everyone managed to hold it together and stage a comeback under the difficult conditions of 200 - 300 pings, but in the end a 7 -7 result was had. :thumb: Well done to all, I enjoyed...
  3. Redd

This should create an interesting discussion

:argue: When are FDC going to get promoted to Div 2, given that this is the start of march and the last game was a draw with DI - Currently top of Div 3. Remember that the guys who have come up from 4 are going to provide stiff oppo this month (Esp BiB - Man I would not want to be in the...