Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Wingman

2. Wingman

Ping [email protected]

Did DB ever learn the Swedish national anthem? Did Starlight eventually grow up? Is Scrote still a grumpy old bastard? Did Snuggs and Huey learn English? Did Thrasher eventually skip the overstyled hair do? Did Missy and whats-his-face get married eventually? Did Timo and Vitzy ever get...
  3. Wingman

Ffs

Noticed that the guy speaking at my lecture today had UT installed so i had to check if the league was still around ... it was !!!!! ... so ill c u guys here in a couple of months again i guess ... Take Care /Wing edit: noticed that im still listed as a memeber of DoG at utassault.net ...
  4. Wingman

The "Add Your Story" Thread.

he realised that this thread has been dead way to long, he found all the current members of =]DoG(= equaly responsable for it falling in to the DaRk deapths of the forgotten threads realm ... so he punished them all by ...
  5. Wingman

prolly old but ....

what !?!?
  6. Wingman

prolly old but ....

im so curious who of yall this is ?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKWkCWYvk9c
  7. Wingman

new car .........

id say thisone is even more tasty
  8. Wingman

[WC06] Group B - Thread

swedens out ... damn .. but w8 ... there is one swede left ... send me an english team-shirt so i can cheer for sven
  9. Wingman

hey DB (... and u others)

damn ... another draw ... and swedens out against germany ... guess there is only one thing to do ... cheer for the only swede left in the world cup .... will someone plz send me an english team shirt !?
  10. Wingman

found something for u to learn DB The Swedish National Anthem ”Du gamla, Du fria” Du gamla, du fria, du fjällhöga Nord, du tysta, du glädjerika sköna! Jag hälsar dig, vänaste land uppå jord, din sol, din himmel, dina ängder gröna, din sol, din himmel, dina ängder gröna. Du tronar...
  11. Wingman

the official wc predictions thread

ffs u ignorant c**ts !!!!!! SVEEEEEEEEEEEEERIGE IMFAO !!!!!!! bow down
  12. Wingman

about time then .. u havnt managed to do that since. . .uuhh ... -68 ?
  13. Wingman

ffs Thrasher !!!!
  14. Wingman

hey ;)

its been a while .. just thought idd drop in and say hi to u all :D
  15. Wingman

Tuesday, 20 June 8pm ... lets see if u can make it this time :)
  16. Wingman

Subliminal lyrics....

man .. im alone .. its 1o'clock at night .. im tired ... i owe u an asskicking Thrasher ! :scared:
  17. Wingman

World of Warcraft

anyone here playing on eu hellscream xcept me ?
  18. Wingman

Funniest video ever ??

she told u to avoid swedish squirrels who are jerking off ??? .... seems like a perfectly normal advice
  19. Wingman

I just dont get it

you obviously didnt know what i was talking about then :P
  20. Wingman

wtf trasher ?

havnt touched UT for atleast 3yrs m8 ... wud get raped so hard by u guys now that i never cud show my pretty face here againcuz of the embaressment ... and i like to dropin in every now and then :)