hey DB (... and u others)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

found something for u to learn DB

The Swedish National Anthem
”Du gamla, Du fria”

Du gamla, du fria, du fjällhöga Nord,
du tysta, du glädjerika sköna!
Jag hälsar dig, vänaste land uppå jord,
din sol, din himmel, dina ängder gröna,
din sol, din himmel, dina ängder gröna.

Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar,
då ärat ditt namn fl ög över jorden.
Jag vet, att du är och du blir vad du var.
Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden!
Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden!

translation

Thou ancient, thou freeborn, thou mountainous North,
In beauty and peace our hearts beguiling,
I greet thee, thou loveliest land on the earth,
Thy sun, thy skies, thy verdant meadows smiling.
Thy sun, thy skies, thy verdant meadows smiling.

Thy throne rests on mem’ries from great days of yore,
When worldwide renown was valour’s guerdon.
I know to thy name thou art true as before.
Oh, I would live and I would die in Sweden,
Oh, I would live and I would die in Sweden.

... so how are all of you ? hot as in hell here in sweden atm. Working my arse off building volvocars atm. and i wont get no vacation either since i start to study this fall again. but long warm summernights with the world cup is something ive been looking forwards to for 4yrs now ... and i guess u knew that the sun almost doesnt set here this time of the year. Been missing u guys from time to time but i find it highly unlikely that ill ever pick up UT again ... actually tried a few runs att Dog std maps a few weeks back .. my cousin still plays some sniper arena .. but i missed "the future is bright, the future is orange" ... and i got owned pretty bad by guys ive never even heard of before ..and my old nick didnt intimidate em at all :(

so whos still around and whos mia ? snuggs ? apex ? slayer ? UV ? Baha ?

... and scrote said hed be visiting gothenburg (where i currently live) soon .. but ive havnt heard much about that after he said so .... but if anyone of you feel like experienceing the great north .. give me a hollar ;)

Hi WingFag :D

Now i know you build volvos, i wont be buying one. Just kidding im a not a fan anyway ;)

Im still around, but dont play :D - well meyb once in 3 months or so. Hopefully will pick it up more soon! Baha is alive but dont come on these forums anymore, he plays WoW & Ragnarok e.t.c.
I prefer xbox live on the 360 now - you will see me hanging round there most days/nights!

Shame about the orange i know :(, but oh well DoG standards are ok. Anyway lets face up, your going to get beat tommorow. I support villa and melberg is playing, and he is ultra shit. Oh and lungberg has had it - time to retire!

You may want to download our anthem so you can sing along :D

Anyway get yourself playing UT again you fag ;)

Edit - watching spain at the mo, and tunisa play like sweden :snooze:

u said ur not into volvos is that cuz u own a min?i? ! :lol:

u ought to go into the car pick thread in the chitchat forum post the pic and see what replies you get...... :) just kidding

how r u btw???

p.s. go get a real car not a sandwich box ;) :lol:

Mistress said:
u said ur not into volvos is that cuz u own a min?i? ! :lol:

u ought to go into the car pick thread in the chitchat forum post the pic and see what replies you get...... :) just kidding

how r u btw???

p.s. go get a real car not a sandwich box ;) :lol:

:P its alright for some then :p:

lol? I dont own a sandwich box :)

I own a new 2006 mini which is bigger than the old 1980s ones. Also very nippy :P

And i dont need the extra space as i dont have any commitments such as kids e.t.c. If i had a family then i may want to upgrade to a volvo :p:

Hopefully that will finally conclude the MINI subject.

And im fine thanks u

damn ... another draw ... and swedens out against germany ... guess there is only one thing to do ... cheer for the only swede left in the world cup .... will someone plz send me an english team shirt !?