the official wc predictions thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I have no idea, but i've been looking at the betting odds.

Brazil & Mexico in the final - 50/1

Its also 50/1 for Mexico to Win it - but may as well just bet on Mexico making it to the final for the same odds, since it doesn't matter if they win or not.

How likely is this then, xb(7)?

Saphire said:
what is football? :confused:

Some strange activity where men play with each others balls using only their heads and feet !?
You can't use your hands cos that makes it too easy apparently, and if you "cum off" <?> some one else takes your place.
Each country has been practicing in private for 4 years and now they get "to it" to men from other countries.

All seems a bit long winded to me :confused:

Thrasher (_!_) said:
Some strange activity where men play with each others balls using only their heads and feet !?
You can't use your hands cos that makes it too easy apparently, and if you "cum off" <?> some one else takes your place.
Each country has been practicing in private for 4 years and now they get "to it" to men from other countries.

All seems a bit long winded to me :confused:

We also invented Cricket

I said Ghana rather than Italy :P
I said South korea rather than Switzerland :P
I said Japan rather than Croatia

Plus Argentina, Brazil and Mexico

My faves to win are Mexico, but probably Brazil to win again.

Scotland for teh win!

And given that as a country we are poo at all sports, we aint in the tournament.

So, closest we get is umpteen players who are in scottish league teams who play for Trinidad and Tobago, including ... Jason Scotland :D

TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FOR TEH WIN!

1000-1 odds help, we love an underdog :)

Gazzy said:
England is strong, we have world class players all over the team but we prob need Rooney to play some part for us to think about getting to the final or maybe even winning. If we can manage to play as a team, dont think many other teams gonna be able to handle us, but then we never seem to manage it in major competitions and if it goes to penatlies, we've no chance :lol:

aye the players are there shame there all arrogont cockends who think there playing 11v1

if they play together as a team and work well we have a chance with/without rooney, but that relies on lampard, gerrard and beckham realizing each other exists n not trying to tackle each other!

Same with Spain. Very good individual players, but they fail to play as a team in any big tournaments. Very weird.
In the long spanish worldcup history their biggest success was to reach the quarterfinals. :eek:

Happy_Guy said:
C'mon Jen, support Holland instead (when Trini and Toba are out of the tournament)
Well, I can support dutchland in their group, and Trinidad & Tobago in theirs. And then just Holland when T&T get put out :)

Though, they didnt get humped by Sweden today! Did way better than I thought :footy: 0-0 is *almost* a win :D