Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Butterfinger

Lo m8s

Thought I'd drop by and see how my old >[SaW]< and UTOAP m8s were getting on. Where's that damned Assault mod for UT2k3 ???? ;) Cheers all Scott
  2. Butterfinger

Literature

:bah: It's the first day of school after the Summer Holidays and the teacher thought she'd get to know the kids by asking them their name and what their father does for a living. The first little girl says: "My name is Mary and my daddy is a postman." The next little boy says: "I'm...
  3. Butterfinger

Happy Easter

Happy Easter SaW ! Have a good weekend, chaps. Edit: Hope to keep the bloodshed limited to UT this weekend. We could use a break. Cheers all.
  4. Butterfinger

Flora and Fauna

As a dirty old man, it's up to me to bear the burdens...
  5. Butterfinger

Member Spam

Didn't know where to put this, but wanted to share some American media-type things with you lads... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
  6. Butterfinger

New L33t Computers

So, looking at the current tech available, current prices, etc... what're your plans for that next smoking machine? :flyer: I am budget oriented fellow, and tend to take the ass-end of the technology train. I am looking now at the 1.1Ghz Celeron, and a TUSL-2c mainboard (ASUS). I have the...