Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. GUN

You got a call....

:stompa: ________ Creampie Amateur
  2. GUN

i hope u like pain

:sofa: <- clicky ________ BABE NUDE
  3. GUN

I leave in peace

Im a grown up now @ 44, so I can leave this game. Been fun bye all :) ________ FREE DRUPAL THEMES
  4. GUN

can a comp be too good for UT ?

Ok i get the feeling of beeing very drunk when i look from side to side when i play UT with my new comp. What settings should i use ? I just dont have a clue, maby the best thing is to buy a comp that is older ? My system specs are: Dell XPS 600 with Intel? Pentium? D Processor 840(3.20Ghz...
  5. GUN

old but, pic your opponent carefully

Right weapon for each battle :nod: [content removed] ________ Suzuki Tl1000R
  6. GUN

->swap<- vs -={Mi5}=- - The Movie

Swap made a 20 min movie about the top div1 match ->swap<- vs -={Mi5}=- There are two versions of the movie: Medium Quality-version, 218 MB High Quality-version, 458 MB Make sure you have the latest version of Divx (5.0.5). If not, download from: Divx The movie is made by...
  7. GUN

a football pic

________ Suzuki alto lapin
  8. GUN

Thx 4 the match m8's

Thx for the match guys, it was fun the short time I could play. Unfortenally I had to leave with short notice due to domestic problems. But after what I heard it was very friendly and fun :D ________ VAAAPP
  9. GUN

Relations, just the basics

Ok, for all u youngsters dreaming of hand in hand walks in the park, looking at the moonshine, whispering thoose tender words...really thats too much. This is what it's all about :D ________ Yamaha mm6
  10. GUN

helllooo div 1

We are coming for a short visit :P hope to play u soon, at least a friendly so we can make demos on eachothers :D The swapsong 4 u guys ________ VAPIR OXYGEN
  11. GUN

=FBC²= having probs, submitting the score ?

Do you ? just wondering :rolleyes:
  12. GUN

Santa is cuming

sorry but the pic has been changed on the main site :( ________ Vaporizors.net
  13. GUN

Hi IAS and merry christmas

Lo guys, thx 4 the match. Btw this why we won last night It's a secret weapon ( soz but u need to get a translation from Blade or Farac on this one ) Merry Christmas :D ________ Airsoft Colt
  14. GUN

Christmas is over

________ Amateur nude
  15. GUN

UT2003 vs The original

Firstly I'd like to apologize for installing UT2003 when we have a perfectly good game in The original UT :banghead: Then I'd like to ask if any of you guys can give me a hint about this issue. Since I've installed UT2003 my old one seems fuckedup for online gaming. The ping is always moore than...
  16. GUN

life stinks

See for your self that life stinks ________ Silver surfer vaporizer reviews
  17. GUN

UT 2 The movie

ehh I was supposed to insert a link but i can't seem to find it, damn were are those glasses:uhh: :lol: I found them so here we go : http://download.games.tiscali.cz/game/videos2/ut2video.zip Download and watch, wich reminds me of something else, I'll get back to that later :bah: ________...
  18. GUN

Any room for a true veteran

:psycho: Ok how about this, Speed up the development of Parkinson, our hands will get shaky, the bad thing is we can't snipe, the good thing is we will dodge faster and moore often than any kid, so I guess they can't snipe us eighter :plasma: Btw will the age of 40 do ? and yes I have...
  19. GUN

Packetloss on server 3

Lo BO :) I don't know how the Swedish players in BO cope with the connection to server 3, but I need some help from u guys. How many jumps does it take for you, from your location, to matchserver 3 ? I have 25 from my place and 10% packetloss on jump 19, then 100% packetloss from 20 - 24. This...