->swap<- vs -={Mi5}=- - The Movie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmfao, this is a joke...

attention seekers :|

Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
Originally posted by GUN
Swap made a 20 min movie about the top div1 match ->swap<- vs -={Mi5}=-

not top yet , you gotta take UAs's second place , (although that prolly won't be long :P )

whats that got to do with attention seeking? beating the +26 (i think) spree from one of the two best AS clans ever doesnt happen every day.

could say aswell that you are seeking attention by posting here lol :P

yeh but ice, wonder if they wud have made the movie if they lost? lol

Their intention is: Wow u guys won from Mi5, you're good, no, your great! lmao.. they're the only clan that practice morning, noon and night for a single match. No wonder they won.
And when they get the chance they'll beat u unfair as well :p:

/me runs away for cover

its true what neks says u gotta admit, anyway im sure alot of ppl wud want to see what went on in the match, so i wont say much more;)

downloading now and realy if they want to make a film the are free to so let them do it no one made you look at this post or made you reply

Yeah stop whinging ppl and wot stoned says also :nod: :)

Its a very nice movie imo and the music fits well, even thought its not exactly wot i normally listen to :)

The qaulity is really good, well on the 450+ mb version anyway i havnt seen the smaller one.

well done Swap.

Originally posted by X-Bomb
its true what neks says u gotta admit, anyway im sure alot of ppl wud want to see what went on in the match, so i wont say much more;)

uhm wot went on?

looked to me like Swap played better, thats wot usually happens when one clan beats another isnt it?

The one question i ask everyone here is that when we beat ION, did Mi5 make one post about beating them?

Nothing more to add.

fu gazz :( we dont all have uber cons to dl with

/me looks at dl speed of 60k max and crys

Originally posted by X-Bomb

its true what neks says u gotta admit, anyway im sure alot of ppl wud want to see what went on in the match, so i wont say much more

Originally posted by Gazzy
uhm wot went on?

looked to me like Swap played better, thats wot usually happens when one clan beats another isnt it?

my point was, that at best ppl saw the match from IRC and yes there was alot of people there including myself, so this is a great way to show what went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.