Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. 1

ut movies

i wonna have a mess making ut movie i think the 2 programs i need are movieunreal and video match can anyone tell me if this is right and gimme link to download em from
  2. 1

ffs do i need this

well was asked if r-c would host a friendly for -)UªK(- v [NIL] at last minute so said yes np so gave up my time to set server for em i stayed on server to pause while all players joined when they did i left then i got jackass on icq asking me to kick some one from his clan so he could get in...
  3. 1

{r-c}

{R-C} server is now running the new geko map so instead of(aww rick whys that map on i aint got it blah fucking blah):smash: download it u lazy :wanker: s :rolleyes:
  4. 1

2v2 ladder

just a word about 2v2 ladder do we really have to have this challange option its such a pain. peeps challange u then u dont see them for days in the mean time we are stuck unable to play because of the challange .and when icq or msn details are not included its impos to sort it out.using icq or...
  5. 1

match

hi guys can we arrange our match we can play on server 4 we owe u one how about wed the 21st 20.00gmt if not can u get me on ice plz guysill be online all night tonight 15th:dj:
  6. 1

need players

hi guys {R-C} are looking for a top player to join us in our mission to topple the mighty div 1 clans .if u fancy a trial plz conntact me on 62562880 or skullsquasher on 77588814