2v2 ladder

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oct 19, 2001
cumbria england
just a word about 2v2 ladder do we really have to have this challange option its such a pain. peeps challange u then u dont see them for days in the mean time we are stuck unable to play because of the challange .and when icq or msn details are not included its impos to sort it out.using icq or msn will be much easer:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :

Last edited:
Goliath and I think so too.

We use the "wanna play now" option. Normally we have several teams asking us for a match then, including McNeil and Konnan:D

Use icq or email if you want to arrange ahead.

I know that the challengesystem is for ppl who wants to climb the ladder, but please don't challenge us, we don't care much about ranks. Just drop me a icq or email.

yup don't like the challange rule either :) allthough we need to play more matches cause sofar we've been lazy SOB's

Its there so the clans higher than you can't refuse to play and hog their high standings....
I really think we need something like this, i know it's not ideal from what i've seen.

Perhaps instead of challenging something like 'you have to play a clan below you at least every 3 matches' or something - straight out the air and just a possible alternative idea that needs work.

Suggestions welcome....

or if u challenged u have to play the clan that challenged u within 3 matches

this way u still have to play the folk that challenged you BUT you can submit up to 2 other results in the meantime.

This means you cant avoid your obligations to allow others a 'fair crack at the whip' but can play at least a couple of matches while u arrange a suitable date with your other challenges

though we had 1 little wimp tryin to chicken out on us (you know who you are :p: ) i don't think many players would refuse a challange and therefore i dunno if we need a rule!? if so

or if u challenged u have to play the clan that challenged u within 3 matches
this smells like a good suggestion, @ j@ckel at least some people use their account to only say sane things :p: (unlike us ;))

'you have to play a clan below you at least every 3 matches'
g/l to kon and mc to find 2 teams above em 2 outta 3 matches :p:

At least means the minimum number of matches. So every 3 matches a minimum of one pair your playing has to be below you. No minimum on clans above, but a maximum of 2 obviously.
The only problem it would cause would be to pairs at the bottom - though there is the hz.

I think the must play a challenge within 3 games is better, but more coding. Possible though.

Keep em coming.