ffs do i need this

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oct 19, 2001
cumbria england
well was asked if r-c would host a friendly for -)UªK(- v [NIL] at last minute so said yes np so gave up my time to set server for em

i stayed on server to pause while all players joined when they did i left then i got jackass on icq asking me to kick some one from his clan so he could get in i said no cant do that this is the bullshit i had to put up with after

-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:32 PM) :
can u close the server down plz

{R-C}rickuk (6:33 PM) :
why
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:33 PM) :
coz its not NIL its all mercs
close it plz
have all your team left

nope, just do it !!!
plz, its uaf clan and stuff no point playing
nope sorry i cant do that till all have gone
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:34 PM) :
why ?
just change pass then fs !
{R-C}rickuk (6:34 PM) :
m8 im not gunna mess with server just cos u cant get in maybe next time u should arrange ya clan better
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:40 PM) :
lol fuck u, im playing NIL well was ment to till they came on with mercs !! UAF members !!
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:40 PM) :
so shuv it up ya ass !
{R-C}rickuk (6:41 PM) :
well thats your clan never using r-c server again and i will be sending this to league admin
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:41 PM) :
so wat if u could feel wat im feeling now !!
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:42 PM) :
all we wanted was a nice game and i end up playing v a bunch of nobs, sorry for taking it out on u, im really pissed of as u see
{R-C}rickuk (6:42 PM) :
nope sorry no need for that and league admin will hear about this
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:43 PM) :
o.k then, just tell danny to watch out then :P
{R-C}rickuk (6:43 PM) :
?
-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:43 PM) :
man sorry but im stressed and if u want to take it to admins u do so !!

-)UªK(- will not use this server again and i dunno if u can do anything admins but i dont need this shit

hey rick if you saw the game then you would know it was a friendly with Nil not a load of fucking mercs

a friendly is a friendly, so you play the clan you want to fight but not Nil they came with loads of mercs using the gay 1337 tag and stuff

then luve uaf joined "he said its only a friendly" so im not mercing

ffs why ask for a friendly if the team you suppose to play dont turn up ffs

i dont care if they was all mercs its got nowt to do with me or u fbs all im saying is no need to fucking abuse me over it and this is all down to the fact that he couldnt get into server this is close for me now . i just wanted the league admin to see it so they know why uak will not be using this server again

-)UªK(-Jª©k-/\§§ (6:41 PM) :
so wat if u could feel wat im feeling now !!
what were you feeling? a nob :confused:

lol :p:

--------------------------

im with rick on this you should have kept your cool! or just left the server for NIL to play on there own!

Clans servers are available at the discretion of the clan providing them, you could decide to refuse to anyone you wish, if you felt like it! (though I would rather you didnt ;) )

Most clans are happy to allow friendlies, arranged clan wars, and "emergency, help us, a league server just died" wars.

RC have been more than helpful with all of these requests in the past. As their server is availble so often as a public server, RCs contribution to the UTA community is sizeable.

And anyone with any manners at all has been grateful for the use of it. You do not start abusing someone who is helping you and doing you a favour!

As it is not a league matter, we cant really do anything about it, however, you have now brought it to the attention of those other clans who loan their servers.

it was meant to be a friendly war SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MERCS BEFORE I COME AND KILL YOU. no one gives a shit ok

u borrowed a clan server got it all setup then moaned and fucked off wasting ricks and anyone else who wanted to use r-c server SO FUCKING WHAT IF SOME NON NIL PLD

yea rickyboy m8ty my son was well out of order

and i hope you will not hold this against ull

jackass is my son like fbs

so i say im sorry but will get him to post that he is

respect r-c

First time I heard about this "Friendly"

None of my team played in this match!

I have been told that there have been people using our names today on Orange and Boom (as the players whose names were take were watching them) and using bots so someone is fuckin around with our names.

maybe know you can all see why he got so mad

but he stil should not have had a go at rickyboy

tnxs firestar for posting

Sorry

Like i apoligised yesterday i said im ever so sorry about that Rick but as u know why i got so mad now,
sorry for taking it out on you and i hope it doesnt mess up my chanhce from using R-C server agin

p.s MERCS SUCK

:shout:

LET U KNOW UAF ARE A BUNCH OF MERCS AND I HAVE PROOF !

Your apologies are too late. I pay for the server and I say you're banned. If that means you share ip's with the rest of your family then they are also banned.

imo, it is totally unacceptable to tell someone who has given u help to "FU and shove it up ur ass' and even worse to then 'threaten' that persons son :mad: Your feeble apology holds no weight with me.

As mentioned in other threads in these forums, there unfortunately seems to have been a change in attitude recently by a small minority. I cant dictate how you should all behave but I can try and keep rude, ignorant and ungrateful tosspots out of our server.

With that in mind if u wanna play on {R-C}'s server, all i ask is that you use it for the reason its there....to have FUN. Any more flaming, moaning whining or kicking on mapchanges (my personal grudge ;)) will result in a ban, simple as.

enjoy boomtown jackass/ninja/wotever

Support 100% what Mughi said.

On a side note, if you have to ban all the players who kick on the mapchange, i'm afraid half of this league players would be banned :lol:

I really hate it btw, and I would love If you really apply this 'rule' when you are online :D

Originally posted by Psychotic
Support 100% what Mughi said.

On a side note, if you have to ban all the players who kick on the mapchange, i'm afraid half of this league players would be banned :lol:

I really hate it btw, and I would love If you really apply this 'rule' when you are online :D

I will :D u have been warned ;)

last time R-C server was full and any R-C player wanted to play on it so he just banned NoFear and he couldnt play some days on R-C for no reason. that isnt a nice move too :\

Originally posted by Psychotic

Omg gringo m8ey don't ban me, I keep doing it, specially when jwer is playing coz than he comes spam my MSN!

Anyway u should make it "I'll ban everyone who kick someones in middle maps and has never been in R-C or something !" :p

:cool:

Originally posted by Paa`
it was meant to be a friendly war SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MERCS BEFORE I COME AND KILL YOU. no one gives a shit ok

u borrowed a clan server got it all setup then moaned and fucked off wasting ricks and anyone else who wanted to use r-c server SO FUCKING WHAT IF SOME NON NIL PLD

"cough" that's one merc... and lmao at "some non-nil" when noone was actually nil :lol:

but i don't see the problem for UaK just leave the server when ur not enjoying it not that big a problem... :)

and @ gringo :clap: at the banning kickin llama's specially when it's beltroniko who seem to be particularly proud when he kicks someone...(and i know a few more)

as posted by paa

oh yes we do give a shit

main prob with league is mercs thats why attitudes have changed

if i was clever at writing programs i would sort 1 out to stop it

just it ruins a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.