Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. [3dgamer]Lord_M

thats it, no mapping anymore

those who know me can read on, rest can leave.... i will stop mapping now, my current fun-project will be unfinished, no more maps for ut and NO maps especially for 2004! my reasons... UT is nice, fast & clean, but out of buisness... and 2004? well, lets have a look @ my 2004 story...
  2. [3dgamer]Lord_M

why gg?

i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate this!i hate...
  3. [3dgamer]Lord_M

Siege]I[ Strategy Guide - Or How to play it right :)

while playing siege3 online i get the feeling, that no one ever read the F3-stuff .... everyone was running around, no one even tried to hurry.... tz tz. the best was the guy, firing rocket after rocket into the bomb on the tower hatch....but the timer wasn't activated so far :D Siege]I[...
  4. [3dgamer]Lord_M

get a frag-reduce by friendly admin here:

just playing DM and changed to this server: unreal://213.230.204.64:7700 ok, liandri, 12 player....great. most noobs, but ok...from -15 to +12 in 3 minutes...roger. then Mr.friendly-admin wrote: Lord_M, quiet down please! *pressing-the-say-roger-key* and play on.... and...*flash* 0...
  5. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-SiegEasy released

Yep, another fun map.... damn, the first map with these extra-wow-unbelievable-great features: -you can get to the final obj. by doing NOTHING :D -bots can do this without one single pathnode i really want to see this map on a server with more than 10 pl....arghl download .zip ~200KB
  6. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-SiegeXtrem released

my first fun map.... i think totaly unplayable, but maybe for relaXati0n hf download ~600kb
  7. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege]I[ released

So it has come to this... here it is, AS-Siege]I[ final! full BOT AI included, new shot etc. hope i found all bugs... don't know if you vote it into the league....if you do, you can get a special AS-Siege]I[AI version, without redeemer, bot path.... its quite fun to play against bots...
  8. [3dgamer]Lord_M

Trigger Problem III

ok, this time i think there is no solution.... those f0cking triggers short: is it possible to trigger (change) startpositions twice (not twice the same; means you have 3 different starting rooms) long: you got: normal startpositions, initially active 2nd startpositions, initially...
  9. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege]I[ Public Beta IV released (pre-final)

~2,53 MB (.zip contains .umod) Changes: added a "aerial ropeway" (thx google-translation....), test it again more light, less shadow reduced polycount, around 5-10 fp/s more all teamtriggers placed THIS should be more final than ever beta before, hope its ok now... :o
  10. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege]I[ Public Beta IV coming soon

tomorrow *look at the time*, äh, today last beta will be there for playtest. me rebuild some structures, deleted this and that.....blabla. result: around 5-10 fp/s more in the main yard beta IV wont be a complete final, means zone-text missing etc., but playable as final. final is...
  11. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege]I[ Public Beta III released

~2,5 MB (.zip contains .umod) alternative: non .umod file ~2,5 MB Changes: 2nd objective spawn point moved tele.to the main tower @ new position (platform a bit small....is on todo) more light, less shadow timebomb activated by attackers (in the start room) which blows up a hole...
  12. [3dgamer]Lord_M

Trigger Problem II

how to build that: team 0 activate a 45 sec. countdown (for explosions). during this periode team 1 can stopp the countdown! ok, (team)trigger -> dispatcher with 45 sec. delay -> activate trigger2 -> explosion! other (team)trigger -> toggle trigger2 off but i think the...
  13. [3dgamer]Lord_M

Trigger Problem

how can i build that: you got a button. press it and s.th. happen. beside the button there are explosives. if you shoot them BEFORE you push the button they explode and the button is destroyed and you cant push it again. i tried this: making movable explosives triggered with...
  14. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege]I[ Public Beta II released

yep, here it is, public beta II. ~2,4 MB :mic: Please test it before read on.... Changes: 2nd objective moved to a new location (warehouse) final objective now touchable from both directions (and replace with a better looking one...) defender-tower: now there are 4 tele...
  15. [3dgamer]Lord_M

possible to change to another as-endcam?

so, is it possible to change to a 2nd endcam? means to show another scene (i know, endsequence time is not long, but only for 3-4 sec.) would be usefull
  16. [3dgamer]Lord_M

DM-Siege]I[

DM-Siege]I[ ~ 2MB - V1.0 Here you go... Bots are availbable, hope everything works. gl&hf
  17. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege]|[

Final ~2,68MB .zip -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ok, here we go... i'm surprised ... so many who want a new siege so i will start this project and name it AS-Siege]|[ (cause there is siege and there will be the new fixed...
  18. [3dgamer]Lord_M

AS-Siege

howdy, i made this map & s.o. wrote into my GB saying i should check this board .... said s.th. about As-Siege so whats up?