Trigger Problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[3dgamer]Lord_M

Oct 17, 2001
how can i build that:

you got a button. press it and s.th. happen.

beside the button there are explosives. if you shoot them BEFORE you push the button they explode and the button is destroyed and you cant push it again.

i tried this:
making movable explosives triggered with damage/shoots.

the button is a trigger... if the explosives are shoot the move out and the trigger is moved out too (by attach tag..)
but this doesnt work. the trigger is activated when moved out. :mad:
this sux.....

what other possibilities are available?

plz hlp

Last edited:
I think you've just made a mistake attaching the button, because when attaching any trigger to a mover, it doesn't trigger in my UED......

do it like this:
be sure to have the explosives be an attachmover, then on the trigger configure: Movement > Attachtag = <name of attachmover>

what I'd do to have the effect you are trying to create is something else:
have 2 triggers, say, called E for the explosives and X for the other (door?).
On trigger X set: Properties > Object > Initialstate = OtherTriggerTurnsOff
now upon shooting(/triggering) the E, have the event called X (name of the 2nd trigger).....as you can probably expect, it'll make sure trigger X is turned off......

PM me if you don't understand/need more help

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
you dont want to know what the prob. was.... no wrong tag/event.... the f0cking FS was triggered by the f0cking explosions....grrrrrrr

i saw this when i erased the FS tag .... hnhnhnhnhnhghghghghgh

Properties > Object > Initialstate = OtherTriggerTurnsOff

exactly

Btw /me pokes Psy, release Saqqara new version for all to have some fine example of triggering work :)