Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Riv

Final Fantasy XIII

Got FF today! btw i know its not out yet but do you need to know the storyline of the other God Of Wars to understand the new one? and watched a few gameplay videos of it.. it just looks like you run around and smash monsters.. doesnt look too fun? or am i missing something? edit: lol fuck...
  2. Riv

Visual Basic Help!

Hello Peoples! Im doing my first bit of programming for my degree and I was asked to make Noughts and Crosses (Tic Tac Toe) in Visual Basic. Ive made the game, however, i need to add some computer AI to the game, but i have no clue at all on how I can do this. People have given me examples of...
  3. Riv

My Bestest Mate!

everyone forgot about MyMs birthday!! but not me! Happy Birthday MyM!!! :bday: :surprise:
  4. Riv

dirz me matie!!!!!!!!!!!

:bday: have a nice day m8!!
  5. Riv

Happy Burday!

MyM my best m8! Have a nice day! :bday: :party2:
  6. Riv

How did you forget!!

its nekros birthday todayyyyy1!!!!!1!!! :bday: and also 2cb's(who i think is no longer here), Adversity(who i dont know), and FvB(who left ages ago)!! :bday:
  7. Riv

My Song

heres a song me and boss made, u can tell which 1 boss is ;) , anni helped with the background music, its about our love for WoW HERE! if u dont like it, fuck off
  8. Riv

ok...

Now Spam U Bastards Spam!
  9. Riv

Riv: 1v1 Champion

Cmon, you all know you want me to win it
  10. Riv

Me And You

it dont get no better :guitar: :mic:
  11. Riv

Welcome "The Lamers"

Welcome Drag, Anni, Killar, XB and Belt All Ex-(-8-) except the lamer anni! :lick:
  12. Riv

Take me...

to my bed, im too tired to walk downstairs! :yawn2: :yawn:
  13. Riv

Dead

:copcar: Why Is This Forum Dead!! :copcar:
  14. Riv

Rivaldo!

Rivaldo smells :scream:
  15. Riv

*burp*
  16. Riv

Zelda

erm, My friends are telling me that there will be another Zelda coming out next year, i dont know if its true, they said its not gonna be cartoony like Wind Waker was, its gonna go back to the OOT style. is that true? and also, i watched the Mario Kart Double Dash Video on the nintendo...
  17. Riv

pffftt....

you spelled kontrol wrong :shake:
  18. Riv

Is Riv gay...

Is Riv ... The Best UTA Player the league has ever seen?
  19. Riv

Splishin 'N' Splashin

OMG!!, the song wont work, oh well :P and no, its not the one that was in chit chat forum, its a different one
  20. Riv

ExO Smells

:nod: