Zelda

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Riv

TonTon
Oct 5, 2001
London
erm, My friends are telling me that there will be another Zelda coming out next year, i dont know if its true, they said its not gonna be cartoony like Wind Waker was, its gonna go back to the OOT style. is that true?

and also, i watched the Mario Kart Double Dash Video on the nintendo website and it looks good but i didnt hear no music :( bit crap init?

I've heard of a new Zelda title coming up, but I was told that it would be cell-shaded again. but hopefully in good old hyrule, hopefully like ALTTP or OOT, without the annoying sailing, and the miserable amount of dungeons :mad:

i'm pretty sure that it's been confirmed that it will, in fact, be cel shaded (which is a style that i actually prefer)

and i would've bought wind waker even if it only included the wind and earth temples and ganon's tower; those three dungeons were absolutely brilliant imo

ye menace it does only take 3-4 hours to complete,first time i played it, didnt take too long to finish but the second time i decided to explore each island and it took much longer =P