Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. LoneRanger

PUGs back up

Sorry for the long delay :D I haven't been able to have the bot up, but now thanks to MyM it's back up, hopefully for good :D Please forum PM me for any problems/suggestions etc.
  2. LoneRanger

Time Limit? Number of Maps? Game size?

The subject pretty much explains itself; What should the time limit be for PUGs? How many maps should be played? How many people per team in a game?
  3. LoneRanger

Get all your Hammerjump binds here!

Ok, so for all of you new to Assault or those who just want to find a new bind, here's a list of Hammerjump binds :). For those that need them, directions are below the list of binds (Sorry if they're confusing, PM me on the forums or ICQ me if you need anymore help :)) 1...
  4. LoneRanger

Snow day

bling bling. no school today for me suckah's :D. 8" of beautiful snow have fallen so far, 2-3 more expected. looks purrrrdy out. add to that tomorrow is thanksgiving, so i miss tomorrow and fridaya nd get uber good food. anyway,s hf at work and school LOSAH's :D
  5. LoneRanger

quick copying

gg i think i'll be dead by the time this is done
  6. LoneRanger

i'm gone

k, bye. yeah, i'm gonna make this really simple, or as simple as i can or somehting. i'm leaving, coz like, its uber boring, and computer games in a word.. well, suck. ummmmmm, short of that, i guess the only time i'd be playing is when i'm uber bored. no more of the whole league game...
  7. LoneRanger

LPB ffs

just caught this while i was lookin to play some good ol' UT. low ping bastards ffs :o :
  8. LoneRanger

Adding favorites for all you lazy people

Here's a link to the ProU forums.. a guy made a nice little proggy for those of us who are lazy and don't feel like going through our ini's to manually add favorites for the time being (again, thats not too hard, but if you're uber lazy/dunno how :])...
  9. LoneRanger

bump (this forum been dead even by its own standards)
  10. LoneRanger

Job for daz (UK)

:D There once was a successful rancher who died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was determined to keep the ranch and make a go of it, but she knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand. Two men applied for the job. One was...
  11. LoneRanger

UTA NA League is Dead

After an initial few months of some success, the UTA NA stdAS 6v6 league has died :(. There are too few active clans that have interest in the league for the league to continue :(. I will still be accepting ideas for a league for North America, but at this point, it looks doubtful that...
  12. LoneRanger

New avatar

Triumph ownz j00 :D
  13. LoneRanger

i'm 1337

<--------- :D 1337 posts.. the uber 1337 number
  14. LoneRanger

gg spam

:hm: you should do somethin bout this ian :deal: :nod:
  15. LoneRanger

"Nintendo=Masturbation Aid for teenage girls."

:nono: http://www.voy.com/4305/16887.html
  16. LoneRanger

w00t w00t Happy bday brave :)

happy bday bravester! :D :party: :bday:
  17. LoneRanger

4th 'o july

happpppppy 4th of july (American independance day) :) :party: buahahaha, i'll show them canucks :D
  18. LoneRanger

yeah..

i'm allowed access to the Ai public forum again.. could get to private for ProAs matches.. but couldn't get to public forum for a few weeks now, how ghey :D
  19. LoneRanger

Shall I...

go to sleep?
  20. LoneRanger

Best dets for GF4's

i was just curious what people found to be the best version of the detonators for GeForce 4's.. Ti4400's to be specific