Snow day

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LoneRanger

BLAH
Sep 25, 2001
CT, USA
bling bling. no school today for me suckah's :D. 8" of beautiful snow have fallen so far, 2-3 more expected. looks purrrrdy out. add to that tomorrow is thanksgiving, so i miss tomorrow and fridaya nd get uber good food.

anyway,s hf at work and school LOSAH's :D

And ill say it more before the end of the year u capitalist pigdog:p:

Seriously though, whats wrong with u.Ill explain again, Snow=evil, evil=not good.

When 3000 years u are, like snow as much u will not:cow::p:

/me looks out window longing for summer.

i got weather again 21º weeeeeee

still

don't bother gen snow ownz :D

Snow only ownz if you don't see it very often :) I imagine if you had to live it it for half a year it would begin to piss you off somewhat :lol:

Originally posted by xb7
^^ says the man who's so far only seen snow on pictures

:lol: Still waiting for my bloody snow. It has come twice and washed away of the fuckin rain so arse. If I aint gonna get some snow before christmas I move to Norway ffs at least they get some :p:

Belt: stick your head in the fridge, keep it there for an hour. then when u think your ears are falling off and u want out.....keep it in there 2 hours more and c how u like cold ie snow(u didnt think it was warm did u?)

:p:

Originally posted by Gen76
Belt: stick your head in the fridge, keep it there for an hour. then when u think your ears are falling off and u want out.....keep it in there 2 hours more and c how u like cold ie snow(u didnt think it was warm did u?)

:p:

Bat lama snow ownz imo fs you just stay in home 2 many times fs try go out and get some fresh air ffs ...

oh btw get a job while in the process :p:

given i don't get as much snow as Gen, but i do like snow all the same. kinda scenic in New England, tho i'm in the southernish part.. go up to vermont/maine/new hampshire and its really purrdy.

p.s. gen youre the biggest retard i know :thumb:

The ironic thing is that everytime there is snowfall where Gen lives, it is big news in the papers, TV etc, etc, chaos and panic *sigh*

Btw I hate it.