i'm gone

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

LoneRanger

BLAH
Sep 25, 2001
CT, USA
k, bye. yeah, i'm gonna make this really simple, or as simple as i can or somehting.

i'm leaving, coz like, its uber boring, and computer games in a word.. well, suck. ummmmmm, short of that, i guess the only time i'd be playing is when i'm uber bored. no more of the whole league game thingies, which i haven't pld in a while anywho. hmmmmmmm, uhm. lets see. i spose i'll fill out the template now:

SHIT LADS IM NOT GONNA PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE! GOT SOME RL STUFF TO SORT OUT AND AM UNABLE TO BALANCE MORE THAN ONE THING IN MY BORING LIFE.

THX FOOK TO -={1man clan noob}=-Ace mover FOR TEACHING ME TO DODGE!!!!11 - WHOOOOAH I WAS A NOOB THEN!!!
and -={1man clan noob}=-Ace Killer for all that DM practice!!! (COZ IM SECRETLY TOO 1337 FOR ASSAULT AND ALL U LOSAHS I OWN ON NIL SERVAH)

/INSERT LIST OF PLAYERS NICKS

THX ALL CYA!!!!11.

ok, so i basically copied it and am too lazy to actually fill it out, but ya get the jist. now, um, k. and stuff. ehh, yeah, i won't be on icq much, cept to check for the occasional message or something.

pls direct all your requests for sexual favors to Pete and/or Andy.

any money/other favors owed by me can be taken up with Phil i spose.

that is all, thank you, and stuff. mmk. i'll fo now, coz that sounds about right 'n stuff. uhm k. gonna leave now. spose if i think of anything that looks smart and stuff i'll edit the post, so keep your eyes out :O
oh yeah, and thx to all the clans i've been in for putting up with me and stuff. k. :wave:
p.s. i posted it in chit chat coz i hate those stupid ones that are in league general 'n stuff. spose this 'll fall to the back quicker and i'll be forgotten quicker or something or other. mmmk, sounds bout right.

edit: credit goes to munkz for the spiffy template :O

Last edited: