Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. I

Hmm...

I still pwn Gaz's mom's face... :cuddle: Tooty where ya been m8? I actually played with Nooty on a US server the other day. We busted out our -<AKA>- tags out and owned the kiddies hard.
  2. I

Hmm...

So I was walking down the street the other day and I saw the darndest thing. Micheal Jackson was dressed like Bozo the clown and was calmly dining on a pidgeon's head at the corner deli. Daz is a fag. GeeGee K thnx :bowdown:
  3. I

It´s time...

Awww FFSSSSSS... Tooty, you can't leave! If you leave then I'm gonna leave... oh wait, I kinda already did. But thats besides the fact. Anyway, I guess I pretty much did the same thing, but a lot more slowly and without notice. Guess thats how it goes when you're not one of the best at...
  4. I

Hahhaha

Thats my boy, Numbnut! Quite literally. Check the genetics. Pay no mind folks, the old fart drinks more liqour in a day than your whole clans do in a year. PS. I want my astronaut heads.
  5. I

Please reinstate UTA north american league...

If you build it they will come. I will come too if I get happy enough. Look, I still think its a good idea and I still think we can get a fair number of clans involved. Me and FDG have already offered our services and even if we dont have a lot of clans, that should mean less work. We...
  6. I

Now that CS is gone (sortof) can we make any progress with this?
  7. I

So someone open the league FFS and just see what happens. Who's servers we gonna use BTW? AND NO RINGERS. If you dont have enough for a full clan with backups, dont bother joining.
  8. I

FDG had a good point about ringers. In the last league, CoD used top EU players in some matches... I didnt really mind that much, but I want to encourage the use of North American players only in this league. I like the idea of a ref, screenies, etc, but I want to keep UTA features...
  9. I

So what do we have so far. DW, UAS, NFW, Virus, and Maximus... NEED MORE!!!
  10. I

I speak on behalf of a lot of NA players when I say that we would love to have the NA league back. There are a lot of sub-clans (start-ups) that would love to play in a league setting. From NA I can think of a lot. Maximus, XO, TWG, my clan NFW, and I bet a few others would come back like CoD...
  11. I

Hmm...

Cry me a river... Dude! This smiley would have been perfect for my first post... feck me for just finding it... :bj:
  12. I

Hmm...

LOL... FS GAZ, LOCK IT WITH =)Ai(= KNEE DOWN POWAH!!!!
  13. I

Hmm...

Ahh gaz the voice of reason. When the fuck did that happen? Anyway, Ive seen/heard enough. CLOSE IT FS! was good for laughs tho...
  14. I

Hmm...

They dont love you. They just empathize with your condition... but they would never tell you.
  15. I

Hmm...

yeah but youre still ugly as feck.... long hair or no hair. Really Im not sure if its your fucking Dumbo ears or just your fatass face. Daz ur fucking ugly dude And ya didnt get a rise out of me, I just came to say I lagged into ur mommys bedroom then all ur personal ballsack-lickers...
  16. I

Hmm...

uhhh yeah... WTF is wrong with a little sportsmanship OR in UK's case not a "well pld" but just shutting the fuck up and not complaining that we got lucky or someone lagged into a switch would be nice.
  17. I

Hmm...

aye, its fun getting a rise out of these boys.. Im just lmao at this thread :rofl: :argue: :fingers:
  18. I

Hmm...

oh for fucks sake... how old are you people? cant take a little mother humiliation? Led a sheltered protected life where mommy was revered and respected by everyone? No one ever made fun? Well sorry to break up the little party, but if I want to say I wanked off on your mom's face or got a...
  19. I

Hmm...

Your mom was there too... fs didnt you see the imprint of my ballz on her chin and all that white milky shit in her hair? I woulda said Hi to u on my way out, but I was laggin hard and you prolly couldnt see me. See... if UK could only shut his ugly fecking face and quit whining like a...
  20. I

Hmm...

For my next trick, I will lag all the way into Daz's mothers bedroom and wank off on her face. Wait, lemme guess, you want to 1v1 DM me or some stupid shit. Save it for someone who gives a flying fuck.