It´s time...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

You'll be back soon enough :D

i wuv you TuT m8 and gl for the next period with whatever you do :cuddle:

btw does this mean the"chairman" position in the I.A.F.P (International Organisation of Flaming Psy) is free? cus as a honorary member i'd like to volunteer to fill that spot :mosher:

Like i said, great player and great friend, but you'll linger on the forums and be back ;) good players are as hard to get rid of then a rash (/me looks at si><th :D)

Awww FFSSSSSS... Tooty, you can't leave! If you leave then I'm gonna leave... oh wait, I kinda already did. But thats besides the fact. Anyway, I guess I pretty much did the same thing, but a lot more slowly and without notice. Guess thats how it goes when you're not one of the best at something... you dont get as much recognition for leaving the first time. :P

Well, you're welcome for having me teach and tutor you at the beginning of your UT career. It was special watching you grow into the lethal AS weapon that you have become in recent months from the humble beginnings when you were me and Avie's understudy. Alas things come full circle... the pupil had become the master, and now retires. Sad, sad day.

I'd like to echo the AKA/NFW sentiments. It was my first real clan for online gaming, and it will likely be my last... but what a group of guys we had. It was a gay old time, in so many more ways than one, especially with you around.

So go take care of that family... tell the little one stories of great AKA/T-SWE wars, but especially tell them about the time when ImmaculateSal lag slid into UKWarrior's mother's bedroom and... ah, well, you know the rest...

P.S. When are we bringing AKA back?

ImmaculateSal said:
Well, you're welcome for having me teach and tutor you at the beginning of your UT career.

:lol: lies fs :) I still remember our huge arguments in FA about who´s beeing the best at that time and on NIL server :D

ImmaculateSal said:
So go take care of that family... tell the little one stories of great AKA/T-SWE wars, but especially tell them about the time when ImmaculateSal lag slid into UKWarrior's mother's bedroom and... ah, well, you know the rest...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I sure do know the rest of that story m8y :)
And yeah, i will tell the little1 stories. Believe me. Me and TuT Jr will prolly be back in like UT2k15 or something :)

ImmaculateSal said:
P.S. When are we bringing AKA back?
Ehm, well i can send you my launching tutorial again if you want :P I´d love to be honourary member but i can´t really play anymore because total lack of time in the short future... :(

P.s.
PLS, some1 from Ai dig that old thread up plssssssssssssssssssssssss...

TuT said:
PLS, some1 from Ai dig that old thread up plssssssssssssssssssssssss...

http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=25972

locked.gif

:rofl:

Tnx Saytan. Some funny reading in there :)

This1 is one of my favourites...
UK_Warrior: i know the ladies love me :)
ImmaculateSal: They dont love you. They just empathize with your condition... but they would never tell you.

All i can talk is about NFW times and those times were very very very intensive in friendship and funny chats NFW was not a clan was a group of nice gays ( up sorry i mean guys ) with real friendship and also a group of nice players + a always messing with tactics guy ( me ) eheheh !

Well i have to say this lol ( i tryed to learn all those tricks u had in your movie tut lol and i cant do the one @ lavafort lol fs... tryed over and over lolol ) .

NFW was the clan , lol after IDC guess it was the only clan were i stayed for more then 3 months lol and those were the best times of my UT life , still miss them , and miss all the guys and of course miss you too TuT .

Well sick of this lammers chat lol GL for you and your girl and the TuT Jr. ! And your Volvo V40 T4 :P eheheh ( lol and you keep telling me you choose a V40 T4 cause of Girl + Kid + Dog and ill go to sweden and rape you :P )

:wave: and Gl