Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Cyborg

Everlasting - UT AS Frag Movie

Unreal Tournament, a game we've all been playing for a long time, some of you, since it started 15 years ago. That's right, it's the 15th anniversary of this amazing game on Sunday, with a new UT being developed and Assault being somewhat neglected right now, the future of our game mode is...
  2. Cyborg

Salva's Quickie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KazTfZnxZ4M&list=UUQ6zq5j8_sFuVCQZziIJjrA&index=1 Pixelated youtube ;( sniffles
  3. Cyborg

Anyone interested in having an iAS option in pugbot?

I suggested both iAS and proAS at start but according to Mym, proAS would overwrite the pugbot settings ;(. Feedback appreciated.
  4. Cyborg

Shelved & Forgotten - UT Movie

:sofa: Hi everyone, this is a little project I worked on this past week, a bit rushed but I wanted to make a decent ut assault movie for a while now so here it is, not really disappointed with the result! Sorry about the low fps count tho ;(, hope you guys like it! Movie Length : 13:21 + 1:19...
  5. Cyborg

Cyborg's mini frag vid

While searching for some good demos for a future project I found a few 'not so good' demos from a few public games/ duels / a few cws etc. Decided to mess around with Vegas/Adobe Premiere since I haven't in a while, but got fed up after a bit, the result is a 420mb 4minute video with good...
  6. Cyborg

All hail gary

:bowdown: The clan's assembled A few folks arived, but they were no match for gary. The ass shows his authority. After a few matches we left, Gary never sead anything except "rofl" I think, but it seemed he wasn't using his right hand the whole time while playing :hm: Gary...
  7. Cyborg

Aimbotter

It's come to my attention that there's been alot of botters showing up lately at 'The =]DoG[= Pound - Standard Maps'. Personaly I didn't care much when I saw them since i though they would probably get banned, they weren't players I knew, or other reasons.. problem is now I think they are, this...