Aimbotter

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg

I am the liquor
Oct 14, 2008
Portugal
It's come to my attention that there's been alot of botters showing up lately at 'The =]DoG[= Pound - Standard Maps'.
Personaly I didn't care much when I saw them since i though they would probably get banned, they weren't players I knew, or other reasons.. problem is now I think they are, this player by the name of "C!" was aimbotting for several matches, and before anyone asks, it wasn't skill, he's aim changed in a heart beat direcly to another player locking in on him no matter where that player moved to, (recorded 2 demos, link -> http://rapidshare.com/files/163448797/Botter.rar.html )

My problem with this 1 and the reason I made this post thread it's beacuse this 1 person had the same binds as a frequent user of the Dog servers, name: "O]V[EGA", bind was ":&LG:!!! L:DL !!!", I don't want players to bot there nearly every week, making, not just unfair for other people, but unplayable at all.

PS: If you have problems watching the demos it's because they were record with OpenGL.
Thanks for your time.

EDIT: I'm new to this forum, thos, I didn't read sonic reducter's thread about not posting this kind of things on the forum I published this, won't appen again, feel free to delete this thread afterwards.

Regards,
Cyborg.

Last edited:
I PMed the Admins about it Cyborg....

Thanks, sz, posted this way before you posted on the other thread, just did what Bart told me to do.
'Nuff posts for me, now I know who to message incase something like this happens again, so won't be posting any more around here, at least, not regarding cheaters ;) forum noob out.

Last edited:
My problem with this 1 and the reason I made this post thread it's beacuse this 1 person had the same binds as a frequent user of the Dog servers, name: "O]V[EGA", bind was ":&LG:!!! LL !!!", I don't want players to bot there nearly every week, making, not just unfair for other people, but unplayable at all.
GJ Sherlock:rofl:

We'll take a look at it. Thx for info.

For obvious reason any other info will be kept in admins private forums.

That Omega guy showed up on Customs an hour ago or so and botted the shit outa everyone untill he got kickvoted... Only comments by him were lol and cake smiley... ah well some ppl never learn.

According to the country flags he should have a polish IP. Rest beeing from somewere else he should be easy to identify. Pretty sure i heard that name in some clan here be4...

Funny enuff so when he tried to use rockets with his bot on :lol: half of em just went somewere in the sky :rofl:

Last edited:
Well while we are on the topic, look out for PGS members. two players from that clan have used a bot against me on dog costoms. Anyway, gl

If you guys see a cheater make a demo and sent it us or at least send us a private message with as much info as possible.
As long as we don't know for sure don't mention any nicknames on public forums please.

Status
Not open for further replies.