Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. R

I found what spam is!!

:) So that the spam we all talking about and with:O?
  2. R

Oh great

:wanker: :spockfla: :D :psycho:
  3. R

Oh great

OMG:) Seems like some ppl cant get a life tho the "problems" are gone..... :D
  4. R

Some pics just WANT to be photoshopped

LoL im glad my face anit with those :gay:`s it should stand for its own in a special window:rolleyes: :D Nice one!!!
  5. R

Enough UT Lords?

1st. How can ya tell so sure that in each match, no..that we at all using mercs? just because im going and flaiming about it? So lets say i have a Penis 50 cm..and i wil flame about it and use it as a i nick in each match so that will give you a reason to blame me for having such a huge dick...
  6. R

rl pics SE

Nice girl Styla m8.... and nothing about you :cool: :rolleyes:
  7. R

Great match.......

Yeah..that was some Anime Hentai war....still feel horny...yeah
  8. R

rl pics SE

yeah..that was ROFLMA...only for DIS:rolleyes: ;)
  9. R

rl pics SE

Jus Hallo big wankers:) thats me! just got my hair cutted;):rolleyes:
  10. R

Erm? What have i done?!

ROFL... np U ARE ALL ASSHOLES... equal now? please me:cool:
  11. R

Tits in tha house!

Hi hi!!! Many of u have seen me playing on Publics!! YES!! im ya new brother by the Dark light!! Drak waider tit!!! Plz like and love me;) :D cu on publics!!
  12. R

Cya gimps

Good job there m8....We all will some day do as u do now, im proud of ya..while we wankers :wanker: still cant get a life:P F0 everyone:D just :wanker:
  13. R

Drunken NewYear Pics

Nice one!!!!! THats the PROMO thread for all tha FAGS :wanker: Hei another try? But this time he must put his Hands some other place..will be more fun:P Viruz ROFL!!!! HAppy eating....i hope they wont force u to :wanker: after that:rolleyes: ;)
  14. R

a bit chatting... or even less

Ok ok...i dont know whats this all about...but i have to post something... Yo...yes i agree with everyone..ok
  15. R

WTF ???? FLAMMING ........rofl

"Je deteste parle francais..ffs sux (je deteste parler le FRANCAIS) Mais á l'école c'est un peu more difficile... (mais à l'école c'est un peu plus difficile) Don't like all these accents...fs é or è or â... f0 shit words (je n'ai me pas ce accents de merde, ca fout le brun) " = In...
  16. R

WTF ???? FLAMMING ........rofl

OMFG........I hope u guys understand that what he is talking about has Nothing to do with UTLORD, the guy had bad night, thats all...just pla pla:boozer: P.S and i :love: too:grouphug:
  17. R

Summer Lan 2003 !

:wanker:
  18. R

Summer Lan 2003 !

I never duobted..guys,u are DA masters of :wanker: ;) keep going Skan and viruz... Viruz must be under? :bj::freak:
  19. R

Summer Lan 2003 !

I Wounder whats the best profil is :wanker: ;):rolleyes: :D
  20. R

Summer Lan 2003 !

Thats how an orgasm of an unkown person sounds;):P After beeing on an :wanker: cow week-end. Crazy ppl that are going to the mountans....Yuran:cow: