Erm? What have i done?!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

thePROPHET!

Unreal Dreamer of the Year 1985
Jun 8, 2001
the.boteam.com
[ 21:44:42 ] _· · · Joins: Towanda [ ~towanda@home ]
[ 21:44:42 ] _· · · ChanMode: Q sets mode [ +o Towanda ]
[ 21:44:43 ] _· · · ChanMode: thePROPHET|UT sets mode [ +v Towanda ]
[ 21:44:55 ] [ @Towanda ] thep; soemtimes u really suck u shithead
[ 21:44:57 ] [ @thePROPHET|UT ] wtf?
[ 21:45:02 ] [ @Towanda ] thePROPHET|UT: soemtimes u really suck u shithead
[ 21:45:04 ] _· · · Quits: Towanda [ ~towanda@home] : [ eXtreme I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control! ]
[ 21:45:07 ] [ @thePROPHET|UT ] whats wrong fs?
:confused:

well, i can´t remember that i´ve called you "asshole".

If you can prove it, please feel free to post a screenshot or log, since i really can´t remember when, where and why i said it.

Beside that, i would never call anyone an asshole, because it´s a shitty word. I prefer n00b, idiot or ass, but not asshole.

Me and Proph have settled this in private so no use to continue this in public. U can send flowers to Prophet @ the following adress:

Intensive care
Emergency Room
University of Munich Hospital
Marchioninistraße 15
81377 München

email: [email protected]

:D maybe I overreacted:boxing: :blackeye:

nah, seriously we have mad a big :rub::cuddle: and some :kiss:ing

To the rest of BO i can only say sorry for leving but technology worked against me and i am presently installing OS again :crap:

They managed to sew your arms back on already?
346.gif

/me pinches thePROPHETS belly just to hear a little more of that childish laughter :D

/me :rub::s thePROPHET

Last edited:
If I wasnt to drunk to type ori´perly I would reply to that.

and ir you are who I htink you are yoou really istnt worth the time of %%age beeing lost :fingers:

edit: takes lots of time making this sreagavble....

nite all
and welovme S@vage (lates was a pasete(thje name i mean) :/meamsoclever; :D)

Last edited:
Don't take this thread wrong tho, Towanda and Prophet are the best friends of the world :D Do you know many UT players that send each others X-mas present between germany and sweden ? :rolleyes: