Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. CaHiLl

dissapointment in the 2k4 settings

is it just me or is anyone else slightly miffed as to getting ogl to run ? there seems to be no settings ? am i missing somthing being noobish or is there just no way you can do it at all ?
  2. CaHiLl

Irc

lo m8s seen we have and irc channel went there no one in it :shout: ... Decided to revamp and made a new one, you can get to it on irc.utassault.net or any of the normal uta irc links ( i use pie.uk.eu.worldassault.com) we are at #<)C0(> Hope to see you all there soon :)
  3. CaHiLl

Lo m8s

lo m8s thanks for warm welcome and all that but a lil bad news for now is that my m8 has had to go away through work and has a big fuck of dog, going to his house till friday to look after it :). cya then :cuddle:
  4. CaHiLl

uta map papck

uta mappack ? any links still work for it or any of them that were made in the past ?
  5. CaHiLl

thx mym

thx alot for setting server for iuas match m8 :D forgot to mention it in match report
  6. CaHiLl

crosshairs

i dont know the command to change to a specific crosshair when i want to i can use changecrosshair but then it goes through them all anyone know a way to do for example: getweapon minigun2 | changecrosshair blah1 getweapon sniperrifle | changecrosshair blah2 someone must know or at least...
  7. CaHiLl

public servers

just a thought played puiblics some this afternoon and not a map went passed where the teams were 7 v 5 for either red or blue kinda spoils ut.. :( i know its not the majority of people doing this as most people i know will swap sides to even up but some players just dont. Please just try to...
  8. CaHiLl

how annoying is this

people who use stupid skins such as these....i dunno about the rest of u guys but for me when poeple use this perticular skin it skates and also is on blue but clearly is red ! dont know how many times i tried to put rockets up his as or snipe him ... realy realy annoying and pretty lame imo :(
  9. CaHiLl

aimbots on public ..again

:( sad netspeed 0 and when we asked him he blatently said yes do want to know where i got from :shout: pretty shit init :( got a demo aswell ...
  10. CaHiLl

not pug yet but possibly

not pug yet but possibly...... k we are willing to trial somthing out on uas server this will be limited though it cant be an everynight thing :confused: perhaps if we start maybe more will do the same then it could possibly be everynight if enough people are keen on it. atm we have set up...
  11. CaHiLl

lo guys (and the 2 slags)

lo CO :jd: have a drink on me :talk: see u on pubs! SLAGS FS
  12. CaHiLl

update on match

bring it you pussy you have mt icq number and own me with sniper lmfao wake up lolloloololol moron im scottish ;) icq me 156966716
  13. CaHiLl

Wellst0n3d?

hmmmmm.... who is well§t0n3d? i know i am but ermm... i am confused alot ....HELP?
  14. CaHiLl

need lots of help from who ever knows

i am kinda miffed as to how to see my other forums i have 4 but erm...cant find em plus i cant seem to add members to it ..or does members only mean admin and moderators plz help thx :)
  15. CaHiLl

grrrrrr

:flack: REMOVE IT PLZ most pussy weapon ever!!!! :spam: :ban:
  16. CaHiLl

=[NPU]= match

when do we want to play guys im match orginsor for this month here is my icq 156966716 plz get back to me :)
  17. CaHiLl

lo ION , Neo in perticular

ok here goes as far as i know i dont cheat i have no bots or nothin and was playing on jolt 3 on when i thought my net had gone down and id lost my connection but when i refreshed my list and checked my web it was all fine . Dont know why but it like kicked me and since then i cant get back in...
  18. CaHiLl

Jolt 3 grrrrr

:( was playing in jolt 3 very happily and then uh oh disconected hm...... happend to anyone else? is because of ut pure?? was not happy and still i cant get in 2 days later who do i contact? plz help
  19. CaHiLl

who do i need to speak to?

yo hello seen matry is in demand lol :shout: wonderd if we could possibly have a ut assault forum m8 ezboard has to many pop ups and ut is what we play so why not a ut assault forum he he:P would be nice to find out. I have set us up an ezboard but it sucks we hate it, seen you transferd...
  20. CaHiLl

not much

just signed up again btw those maps in the vote for next month suck :confused: :smash: :shock: :rocket: :tank: these are cool though how can i change from ez boaring to ut assault forum let me know please post to me here or in npu forum plz thx :P