public servers

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

CaHiLl

Apr 4, 2002
just a thought played puiblics some this afternoon and not a map went passed where the teams were 7 v 5 for either red or blue kinda spoils ut.. :(

i know its not the majority of people doing this as most people i know will swap sides to even up but some players just dont. Please just try to keep it fair or maybe force team balance on the servers only seems sensible to make it like that imo

lack of decent public assault servers aswell now

only server apart from orange which was usually full of dark players :P

was r-c server and the server seems fucked now :/

servers 4/5, -8- server was publics AS for a while, public ctf today i think, that new one MrME was hosting. Loads of servers. Not enuff players more like.

was playing on boomtown 2 yesterday
pld astheno 2 vs 4, but hey that aint no reason to even teams
after 5 minutes some players joined and it was 5 vs 4
and then the players who didn't even up earlier started to bitch about teams.

was pretty fun ;)

8 server is nearly always public AS

and about the teams thing, why dont ppl install the EvenTheteams mutator thingy. >>This<<

prolly some lamer will change teams on purpose then... but on a public clan server u cud prolly just kick em.

edit:maybe some1 cud modify it to spam the talk area instead of the screen;)

Last edited:
havent noticed that yet hmm what i have noticed is that there are more botters around then before :(

why isnt the latest version of pure on rc server??
i know its not the best solution and its already hacked? i have no clue but at least it gives the feel of protection...and a few noobers will it stop i hope

http://forums.utpure.com/attachment.php3?postid=8516

I hardly see aimbot users. And those aren't more annoying than those lamers who uneven teams or fuck around.

And pure isn't nice for everyone :P
I rather play without any of those anti-cheating shit.

league matches is no problem, dont think clanmembers are cheating and even then it would be fast discovered and no clan would risk that
but i see them sometimes on rc server, aim botters and in maps like overlord its annoying
i mean they dont play good, they look just for frags not more so but anyway
the new ut pure version is good, at least thats what they say but thats no problem its ok, just wanted to know
didnt know that people have such big probs with pure

thx

nothing wrong with pure and if u couple it with ash its extremely dificult to bot where as its piss easy to cheat on any leagueAS servers thx to a certain old cunt called sam

ur better of disabling the built in cshp putting pure and ash on and anyone complaining can FUCK OFF as it does'nt lag u or anything its pld on every dm and ctf server and not once i seen anyone complain about it

Originally posted by Paa`
nothing wrong with pure

Yes there is. It lags you to fuck and it's wank. You can hack it easily hence why boomtown is full of botting wankers.

must say had a nice session this afternoon on orange league maps dam nice crowd not bitchin friendly jokes and fun was had by all. To many time i hear there no fun on publics these days, well if the session i just had is anything to go by i would have to say bollocks still loads of fun to be had on public servers

You may not believe me but this is absolutely true. I was in Orange Std server today and I played maybe 10 maps. During those 10 maps I got called a cunt, saw at least 1 botter, twice people wouldn't even teams, a teamkiller on HiSpeed killing people so he could get the boots first, people camping at final objectives by sitting in front of them or on top of them, plenty of spam of course and just to put the icing on all of it, some little prick jumped into the game in between maps and I got booted because he has a faster comp / connection. I am so fucking sick of all these little 12 yr old wankers with no personality who are spoiling the game for everyone else. I think I'll remove Orange from faves - it's got to the point where there are only jolt and match servers left. I remember about a year ago when I started playing UT online I played with my friends loads of times a day and had a lot of fun. Now hardly a map passes without some lamer making me hate the game. If you're going to bot against me or boot me off the server by jumping in when the map switches you can go and fuck yourself you talentless shite.