Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. [SoulGunner]

what can i say?!

this is the kinda thing we dont need in ADC :moon2: :hump: ugly cunt ant he ? :P
  2. [SoulGunner]

MrBoz's UT movie tutorial

DrBoz's UT movie tutorial lo , atm im working on a UT movie and i went to look at the Dr boz's tutorial and the page was dead :( ive tryed using ninja's but i ant into that hard stuff :P i just wanted to know did any one make a backup of it ? or has it changed sites. thx for...
  3. [SoulGunner]

Need ure help

hello my fellow n00b's i am seeking some new gay stawkers , as my last ones got banged up :nono: thx for ya time
  4. [SoulGunner]

Fruity Loops

Lo guys, any of you guys use the program Fruity Loops for making music editing etc. if so can u tell me a good place i can find some samples (beats) i can use in my tracks. if u have some leave ure email or icq. souli , thx in advance
  5. [SoulGunner]

Insta Clan

Soz not going to happen after all
  6. [SoulGunner]

Bit Of Help Pls

i have used the Geforce Tweaker program on http://www.guru3d.com/files/ . and i clicked the fast settings and when i went into UT i tested it out didnt like it much :/ . but know when i try change my thigs 2 high or low in UT it dont work it just stays the same. so wonderd if u could tell me how...
  7. [SoulGunner]

the 1000 post on here

i had 2 post the 1000 post :) nice 1 u Oap's
  8. [SoulGunner]

oi Steve

u payed for that 1337 laptop of yours yet ? :D Souli
  9. [SoulGunner]

What u lads think ?

of UT2k3 demo (beta what ever :) ) i ant got it and dont think i will till the really public version comes out . i just want some of your thoughts on it good as UT was when it first came out etc... biggest question though is do u think it will provide us the fun that UT has ? thx guys...
  10. [SoulGunner]

Drivers ...

whats driver do u guys suggest i use for my geforce 3 ti-200 atm i have these drivers installed .. 29.-- cant remeber ;) i had the 23.11 1ns installed but they didnt seem 2 work that good :/ see what u guys think my fps with this driver are at 130-150
  11. [SoulGunner]

lo all

just though i would say hi :wave:
  12. [SoulGunner]

Help ...Yet Again

ok this time the problem is internet sharing ..... i have just bought 2 metwork cards and a lead to share the connection over my 2 pc 's. i have got it running with a program called AnalogX it shares the connection BUT .... i can use internet explorer and see websites fine but when i try...
  13. [SoulGunner]

Help.....

i have just set up my new pc and was wondering what modes and res to have it on in UT so it will run the best it can. the specs are AMD anthlon 1700+ XP 256 DDR Geforce 3 ti-200 50gb 17" monitor i get like 75 fps on UT atm is that good for my graphics card ? i have seen...
  14. [SoulGunner]

IP's

U guys know any way i can get hold of other people over chat programs (e.g ICQ , MSN , IRC) i am just wondering if this can be done because 1 of my freinds can tell me mine for his pc . i was a bit puzzled :eek: thx Souli
  15. [SoulGunner]

[di]

lo m8's i am here 2 report the end of [DI] as much as i didnt want 2 do this i had 2 for the loss of members and clan problems etc. I want to thank all the members , other clans and most of all freinds for help DI and playing matches with us. we will be back in UT2003 if a AS mod is made...
  16. [SoulGunner]

Pls help

Hi just yesterday i bought a new pc which runs a Geforce 3 Ti-200.i am having problems with UT.i wanted to adress them too you to see if u can help me.ok here it goes . When i installed UT and Ran it on Direct3D 30 secs after i started UT the computer restarts and loads up into windows again...
  17. [SoulGunner]

closest LAN

lo guys i was just wondering if there was a website so i can see where the next LAN closest to me is ? thx for the help
  18. [SoulGunner]

good luck Dragon m8

Good luck in BoD m8 :cool:
  19. [SoulGunner]

New Spam!

New Spam! what ya wanna taLK about then :confused: :shout: :spam::spam::spam::spam:
  20. [SoulGunner]

Who remembers that fag clan called ¥Chaos¥ ?

hehe only joking . hows u guys doing these days ?:D