Help ...Yet Again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[SoulGunner]

ADC spamm3r!
Aug 26, 2001
England
ok this time the problem is internet sharing .....

i have just bought 2 metwork cards and a lead to share the connection over my 2 pc 's.

i have got it running with a program called AnalogX it shares the connection BUT .... i can use internet explorer and see websites fine but when i try connect to gamespy or kazza or icq or msn and unreal tournament server list there is no responce for master server.....

i would be very happy if u would help me with this or even tell me a good internet connection sharing program that will work thx

Souli

Im no expert, however i have used connection sharing np just using the windows sharing system.

I connected my pc (win 98SE) to my mates (winME) worked fine almost instanously

Maybe try using the connection sharing that windows has instead of that program?

Am sure someone else can help u more though :)

I think its easy on XP to do this, im not sure how exactly on XP though as it was ages ago since i linked up to an XP machine.

From Gazzy ION :) :

"reason he cant use kazaa/etc is because analogx is just a simple web proxy, it doesnt proxy any other data ports :P"

theres ya answer Soul :D

i thank u every much gazzy i have know sorted it lol using a program called sygate it works nice so know me and my bro can play @ same time not like any 1 gives a shit about thAT ;)

thx a lot gazzy for your replay's

Souli (close the thread):)

The other thing that MIrcocrap dont tell u is that u need to nic's in your main box 1 4 internet and 1 4 local lan

Last edited: