Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Maelstrom

The GimPs in Town !!

Well the crazy duch bastard is here now , and guess fuckin what he ended up gettin company in bed on his first night here, goddammit if only i had thought about it i would have got frosties digtal camera and took pics of him in bed...
  2. Maelstrom

Eposide 2

Yoda rulez nuff said fs.
  3. Maelstrom

Cheers ninja m8

thats all.
  4. Maelstrom

Cheers

Friendly game, fast action, good fight.. .. gl ,until next time eh, :smash:
  5. Maelstrom

er?

Welcome to Clan =)Ai(= Home of Tim and Maelstrom the Alcoholic Batty Boys I know i get pissed my fair share but when did i decide to join u cuntorz?? :rofl: :wave:
  6. Maelstrom

Happy New Year ladz

Have a good 1 ladz all the best for 2002, specially u tommo u piss-heid :P U to Captain ;)
  7. Maelstrom

Just noticed on the league tables we've hit over 4000 points now, god damn thats an awesome points tally in comparison, maybe we can finally quit the league now like a lot of people want...
  8. Maelstrom

DOM - Wolfsbay

Right whos seen this domination map??? Bloody cool map i thought , and i had an idea that it would make a great part to an Assualt map. Unfortunatley though my mapping skills are completely non-exsistent, so i'm hoping someone will take my idea up. Basically i thought that the hovercraft in...