Eposide 2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

19 may at 24:gonna whatch it 2 my expectaitions are high :)

and also im gonna be sleeping on monday for work but i dont care :D

Speaking as a starwars fan i can say this movie stinks.What the criticks write is oretty much the truth. its flat and lifeless with a embarresing love sceen which lasts the entire movie.

Lucas has lost it, i doubt the next 1 will be much better.atleast the bad guy wins.

visuals and fantasy aspect of lotr own

but u need to get a story in ur head to enjoy a film.. can't just leave the cinema on a cliffhanger and expect to think fuck yeah that owned :p

LOTR rulez, imho the books are, as many critics agree, the best books of the century. I think the film does a very good job of capturing the same atmosphere that the books provide, yes there is lots of small details missed out but the basic story line stays very much the same and the special effects are awsome.

If they were to capture all the details from the book the films would each be 9 hours long instead of 3, and I agree its annoying you are left hanging at the end, but they could not of compressed the film any further, and you wouldnt want to sit through 9 hours in one go :\

Agreed I dont think I would enjoyed the film nearly as much if I hadnt read the book first though... Bastards didnt need to leave a year between each film fs :rolleyes:

Not seen episode 2 yet so no comment on that :D

yep the love scenes were pretty crap, other than that i quite liked it, yoda of course ruled and jam jar does the biggest screw up known to man kind.

Originally posted by Spirit
Bastards didnt need to leave a year between each film fs :rolleyes:

yeha they did, coz it'll be about a year b4 i get round to reading them!!! 9they're thinking of the poor students who got enough rading to do!!! )

I gotta read Homer's Odessy and The Illiad by next week ffs.. :(